KMFL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Has anyone bought this colour and got sick of it over time? I love it and always think it looks awesome when I see it in person. I’m just not sure if I’d get sick of it after a year or two.

I am still really liking it
Sponsored

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am still really liking it
Me too. I had the same concern but I continue to enjoy it. It gets constant compliments. Just a few minutes ago, a friend who bought a new Santa Cruz said, "I love, love, love the color of your Maverick!" Her Santa Cruz is also an interesting color... it's a very light brown/beige. It doesn't sound like it would look good, but it really looks great.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Has anyone bought this colour and got sick of it over time? I love it and always think it looks awesome when I see it in person. I’m just not sure if I’d get sick of it after a year or two.
Well, don't have my Maverick yet but I've been looking at it for a year and a half and I still like it. Like it when I see it in the showroom too. I never had so long to dwell over something before.

doubleplay2025

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D, Honda Civic, 2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love the small truck and not super low look. 19" RTX Envy Gunmetal Grey wheels and packaged with Kenda A/S tires from Extreme Customs in Oshkosh WI. They had the Inventory.

Lowering Springs by Eibach on OEM Struts. Lowers 2.0" Front and 2.9" in the rear. Nothing extra. Thank you Wheel Warehouse is Orange CA for suspension work.

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2985
Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2981

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2977

luciusxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 for maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I Just finish completing the modification I added the Raptor-style front grill blackout headlights led DRL, turn signal, and tail lights, Lasfit led all around, and added a turn signal light to side emblems.

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2042.JPG

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2041.JPG
i
Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2042 copy.JPG

I opened the headlight and used zep degreaser to remove the chrome I used the DRL that came with the grill and I cut the headlight insert so they can fit now it works as a DRL and turn signal plus the switch back lasfit . keep in mind the turn signal chrome housing turns white not black when you use ZEP I had to paint it using high-temperature paint.

removing the front bumper and headlights is easy now opening the headlight is very difficult unscrew the 6 Philip screws from the headlight preheat your oven to 350 c place two wood boards on the oven place the headlight on top for 15 minutes with a flat take it out using gloves its very hot use flat screwdriver to separate the housing from the lens and opening the clips, then place the headlight on the oven for another 8 minutes, with a 2inch spatula start opening the headlight you can use a heat gun to keep it hot.

take apart the headlight inserts and dip them in the Zep degreaser and cleaner it takes less than 2 minutes for the chrome to be removed, if you are removing the chrome from the signal housing remember it will turn white, not black. do not apply zep to the reflector's high and low lights.

clean the old glue from the lens and housing and apply new glue to the housing groove if no other modification is needed it. just put it back together you will have a BAP headlight.

on mine, I use a dremer and a diamond wheel to cut the shape of the Led light bar that came with the raptor grill in the top part of the headlight insert. that insert has two points that hold it together with the rest of the insert. it's best to separate it so you can cut it more easily. After that just put together the inserts with epoxy and glue the Led bar to the insert

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2023.JPG

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2026.JPG

you need to cut this part on the turn signal housing if not will be in the way of the new LED bar

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2025.JPG

and you need to cut this part that initially you would insert the screw to hold it in the grill this also gets in the way and hits the insert

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2027.JPG

then just put it back together and seal it

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2038.JPG

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2039.JPG

on the side emblems you need to make a little hole to the side to put the cables tap the cables to the turn signal and that's it

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2040.JPG

on the headlight tap the turn signal the yellow wire from the LED bar, and the red wire to the fuse box I used fuse #33 which is for the heated steering wheel ( mine does not use this fuse I don't have a heated steering wheel ) it gets power when you turn the car for the DRL. and the black cable to ground

and that's it I will put the links to all the materials I used. sorry i did not take more pics or video

Sponsored

RadMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.radmav.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT FX4, '06 Focus ZX3, '04 Focus SVT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got a great deal on Bronco Sport Badlands wheels and tires, so I picked them up, transferred over the TMPS and bolted them up. I love the look!

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club DSC_0130-Edit

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club DSC_0140-Edit small

JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tan soft top from Softopper installed on Area 51 Maverick. Pics by Abject_Penitent.

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club Softopper Soft Top Ford Maverick Topper Cap 4

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club Softopper Soft Top Ford Maverick Topper Cap 3

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club Softopper Soft Top Ford Maverick Topper Cap 1

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club Softopper Soft Top Ford Maverick Topper Cap 6

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club Softopper Soft Top Ford Maverick Topper Cap 5

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club Softopper Soft Top Ford Maverick Topper Cap 2

InsaiyanAzn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tenzing
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rough Country 1”” level, BF Goodrich All Terrain Koa 245/65/17 , Platinum Matrix gloss black wheels, Yakima HD bed racks with HD 60” cross bars, Dee Zee tailgate assist, spray in bed liner, 2.0. Hawaii

5DBFA3EA-A6A9-463A-B68C-CC7816461381.jpeg

46FDA226-77C2-42E4-B440-977D0EDB4465.jpeg

31530627-4E36-41D9-99C7-0F0F76A01F2E.jpeg
With the Yakima bed rack, r u able to use tonneau cover. If so which tonneau cover u using? Debating between this and elevate rack system. Thanks!!

Jamers99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does
Rough Country 1" level kit installed on Hybrid Maverick with 245/65/17 tires. Per the installer -- no modifications needed for the Hybrid and the stock upper strut mount bolts were reused.

1%22 Level Kit on Hybrid Maverick 245:65:17 tires 2.jpg

1%22 Level Kit on Hybrid Maverick 245:65:17 tires 1.jpg

1%22 Level Kit on Hybrid Maverick 245:65:17 tires 3.jpg

1%22 Level Kit on Hybrid Maverick 245:65:17 tires 4.jpg
I just checked with Rough Country and they don't make any level kits fro the Hybrid or the 2WD. Did you just use their 4WD kit? Please explain. Thanks.

Sponsored

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Finally got mine today. After 504 days of waiting.
Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club maverick