First Name
Kareena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its AWD, but I also plan on dropping it 2" and putting these 18" circuit rims on it. Same ones that fit the focus RS. I am thinking the charcoal grey centers would go with the lighter grey.

We get snow and ice out here in west Texas, but it's not really deep, 6" max just tight packed down and slippery. I figure the AWD will help a lot on those type of days.

I'm more into RWD lowered sport trucks. I'm excited to have something like this in AWD that I can drop 2" out of. My 1994 silverado is a 2" and 4" drop to lower and level it out. Not extreme by any measure, just gives it that hot rod look.

Screenshot_20220104-211835_eBay.jpg
That sounds sweet! Post pics when it is all done! Just be ready, lots of guys in these groups get all hurt over a lowered truck. After being in my Mav for a few months I think it would be so cool lowered, and really silly lifted. But to each their own.
Sponsored

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That sounds sweet! Post pics when it is all done! Just be ready, lots of guys in these groups get all hurt over a lowered truck. After being in my Mav for a few months I think it would be so cool lowered, and really silly lifted. But to each their own.
Personally from photos i’ve seen i like it both ways haha but id never actually do either. Lol like you said. To each their own right lol

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for your post. I don't get zero-sum people. Everything has to be one way, the way they like it. Everyone and everything else is wrong, unless they have the same taste.

I love options and choice, and individual style. I love seeing lowered Mavericks and lifted Mavericks. Street Mavericks, fleet Mavericks, trick Mavericks, off road Mavericks, overlanding Mavericks, stock Mavericks, tuned Mavericks, working Mavericks, custom Mavericks, little old lady Mavericks, all of them.

We should encourage people to do things to their Mavericks. They are pioneers blazing the trail giving us all ideas and pointers. Heck, they are Mavericks! Blazing the trail, regardless of what people think.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You spend your money the way you want to. God knows i do and don't give a crap what others have to say.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see 6 recent post and NO PICTURES!!!! I realize I am adding fuel to my own fire here, but lets get back to them pics 🖼

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Left the rim of the wheel and hubcap silver, painted the rest semi-gloss black. Not for everyone, I'm sure, but I like it. ;)

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220302_154407

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220302_154724-

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220302_154505-

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220302_115308

CGMaverick

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Got the Sunstrip installed the other day. Also the Exoshield film installed in the front windshield. Tints all around about a week ago - 15% front, 5% all 3 rear windows.

Has anyone installed the Exoshield before? Looking to hear what are your thoughts on it. Been about 3 days since its been put on and still in the phase of curing. Was told by the installer it'll take about a week to settle.

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2499

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2497

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2496

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2498

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All cleaned up before a mini road trip.

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 6C6CAB1E-BCDD-4D15-A440-0E4B5ADBE10C

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

Naranjita