First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They said it was due to Toyota’s flat beige color you see on all those Taco TRDs. Resale value of Tacos/Tundras = beige is better resale. Kind of false.
I like the beige, (I might call it Desert Sand) color on the Tundras and wish Ford would offer a similar color.

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally ordered my Maverick! I ordered a Bronco Sport, but was having a few issues not related to the vehicle, but with changing my order to a Maverick, so I changed dealers. Anyways, ordered a Lariat with the 2.5, Lux package, moon roof, and in Cyber Orange!

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Finally ordered my Maverick! I ordered a Bronco Sport, but was having a few issues not related to the vehicle, but with changing my order to a Maverick, so I changed dealers. Anyways, ordered a Lariat with the 2.5, Lux package, moon roof, and in Cyber Orange!
Same exact order as me!

Reactions: Dan

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same exact order as me!
My current order is a XLT (Hybrid) in Area 51 + Lux + CoPilot + Moon Roof + Manual Rear Slider for $27610 (MSRP)/$26940 (Invoice).
I am close (still trying to decide) on changing it to:
Lariat (Hybrid) in Cyber Orange + Lar Lux+ CoPilot +Moon Roof for $32155(MSRP)/$31366 (Invoice).

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
My current order is a XLT (Hybrid) in Area 51 + Lux + CoPilot + Moon Roof + Manual Rear Slider for $27610 (MSRP)/$26940 (Invoice).
I am close (still trying to decide) on changing it to:
Lariat (Hybrid) in Cyber Orange + Lar Lux+ CoPilot +Moon Roof for $32155(MSRP)/$31366 (Invoice).
I ordered through Granger at 3% under invoice. The price Sean put on the DORA was $30,406.60 which I think includes their document fee and Iowa transfer tag so I can get it home. This price is before any available rebates or incentives that will be applied to the purchase.

Reactions: JJC

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I
I ordered through Granger at 3% under invoice. The price Sean put on the DORA was $30,406.60 which I think includes their document fee and Iowa transfer tag so I can get it home. This price is before any available rebates or incentives that will be applied to the purchase.
I am now officially in the Cyber Orange club. I changed my order from Area 51 Hybrid XLT + XLT Lux + Moon + Manual Slider + CoPilot 360 to Cyber Orange Hybrid Lariat + Lariat Lux + Moon + CoPilot 360.

Sponsored

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So after putting in my reservation last month, I was happy with my Area 51 Lariat Hybrid.... until I saw a Cyber Orange Bronco in person. I was always on the fence about the color, but I was amazed with the depth of the color and how it changed with the light. So, after spending way to much time looking at pictures of different cyber orange broncos/Rangers/MachE's online I decided to change my order to a Cyber Orange, Lariat, 2.0 with the FX4 package.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I placed my order today for a Cyber Orange Lariat, hybrid with lux package. I ordered through Chapman Ford, 4% under invoice. Hey, which wheels are you guys going with. I've really been going back and forth.

MarkG

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Went with an XLT just so I could get Cyber Orange.
Sponsored