TSAINTS1115

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
56 , retired from UPS after 34 years. Professional smart ass, semi professional street rod builder. Enjoying the Red Forman "You're a dumbass." phase of my life on my journey to the Clint Eastwood "Get off my lawn!" phase.

Got the Mav for two reasons. 1) the market is dumb enough to pay me more for my F150 than I bought it for, and 2) 90% of what I hauled was groceries anyway so why not get a more efficient truck.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
TOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, you have great sense of humor!
I loved those "Hurt Feeling Reports", found those and the "Certificate of Upgrade to Complete Asshole" on the internet and used to give them to the deserving of the lot. Today, the Snowflakes might get offended and file a grievance, to that I say, suck it up buttercup, no girlie men in my crew. No offence to the ladies out there.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m a 38 year old mechanic with 22 years experience, first 11 years was Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, Bentley and Rolls Royce, last 11 years doing vintage Mercedes benz.
Considering the English makes of most of those you must be a beast at electrical work!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
66 and retired. On weekends, keyboard player in a rock band for 34 years. Ohio State fan. Quit smoking, drinking and chasing women. Now I just lust after cars and trucks.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Lets try it this way. I'm 74. I'm a SCUBA instructor, Diver Medic, Cave diver, and retired ER Nurse from a level 1 trauma center in a major inner city hospital. I hold 4 BS and above degrees and as I stated previously my first was Sociology. My question comes from my experience with one of my Subaru STIs. On more than one occasion when getting out of my 2010 STI in a parking lot, passers by have stated that they were surprised to see someone my age get out of the STI. So now that I have ordered a Maverick I was curious as to the demographics of Maverick owners. Will I experience the same reaction, etc? Nothing more. One poster suggested that I should have conducted a poll. Had I know how to do that I would have...I'm 74 HELLO! So if someone out there wishes to assist me, than great, I am always accepting of help. Otherwise direct the negativity elsewhere.
Ford is marketing the Maverick at young adults in urban areas, but it seems to have a much more broad appeal across most age groups. The low price and gas mileage of the hybrid seem to be driving the demand.

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Funny you should mention that. We started getting quite a few female engineers. Some supervisors had a list of places you were not suppose to take them. :)
I never understood the Hooters appeal. I have never been although I know people who go and swear they like the food.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Retired , veteran, auto mfg, phone technician, shade tree mech. , I always liked smaller vehicles and good mpg . My 98 S-10 is wearing out 365k miles , time for new truck.

‘80F100

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 F100, 1996 Ram 2500, 2001 Ranger, 2014 Edge

I work for a village operating 2 wastewater plants and one drinking water plant. I also have a business where I operate another drinking water and wastewater plant. I got the maverick for the mpg and usefulness of it. I picked my maverick up on Saturday and so far I love it.

GAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm 79, semi-retired. I'd like to think I fit Ford's target market other than the fact I'm 50 years older than they planned. Never thought I'd own a truck being a big city guy, but, as others have said, this is an economical practical vehicle that can serve my needs better than anything out there at this price.

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just turned 40. Been doing apartment maint for 12 years. Before that I did metal fab/ welding. I had a Ford Econoline 350 for camping and hauling drywall for work. I sold that after my short bus was completed enough for camping. My Chevy Sonic wasn't going to cut it for hauling much so I sold it when my Mav was built. I'm guessing most of the suspicious repliers cover their plates when they post pictures. My address is 511 Surfside Drive #136, come get me you paranoid ****s. :ROFLMAO:

T T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium Mustang convertible
Founder and executive director of RocketSTEM a nonprofit dedicated to inspiring the next generation of explorers. In my 50s, but only admitting to being 39 forever - an old Jack Benny reference.
Who's Jack Benny ?????
Sponsored