OP

Keikio999

First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Any thoughts on something slightly smaller squeezing in like a 245/75 or a 255/70 or 31x10.50r17? Im all about trimming and welding, I cut up everything I own, my wife is a lil nervous about it.
The fender liner sticks out up to an inch in some places. If you could find a 255/70R17 that would probably give you enough clearance to not have to mess with the ECU like I did.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The fender liner sticks out up to an inch in some places. If you could find a 255/70R17 that would probably give you enough clearance to not have to mess with the ECU like I did.
Ohh I liked some of the ECU stuff. I DO NOT like it being so low and right by the tire?? I even told my wife look this guy used the same mats we have on our floor to protect the computer! I will probably do lots of small little moves and mods to various things, I just dont think my wife will allow any welding on it until we have it mostly paid off :ROFLMAO:. I think it could be reasonable platform to do alot of serious 4wd mods eventually. But your truck looks awesome.

OP
OP

Keikio999

First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Ohh I liked some of the ECU stuff. I DO NOT like it being so low and right by the tire?? I even told my wife look this guy used the same mats we have on our floor to protect the computer! I will probably do lots of small little moves and mods to various things, I just dont think my wife will allow any welding on it until we have it mostly paid off :ROFLMAO:. I think it could be reasonable platform to do alot of serious 4wd mods eventually. But your truck looks awesome.
Thanks man! My wife was like wtf too when I had the front bumper off lol.

Ranger0fThNorth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Tacoma TRD OR, 2018 Stinger GT2
Is that mat adhesive backed, where did you source it, or how is it adhered?

OP
OP

Keikio999

First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Is that mat adhesive backed, where did you source it, or how is it adhered?
Nope. Just rubber floor mat from local hardware store. I used rivets in most places to secure it. Tried to use existing holes if I could. Once I find some wheels I like I'll probably make something more permanent for the fender liners.
Sponsored