First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just had Ford verify my order with 2.0 AWD XLT plus Luxury Pkg, 4K Tow Pkg, Alto Blue, Tonneau cover, Floor Liners (inc. Carpeted Mats): Total MSRP: $31,295 (inc. Destination). I get "A" plan, so total for my order: $29,385.28
Sponsored

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am interested in the Maverick and just joined the forum today. This is my first post! My question is what is "A" plan?

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am interested in the Maverick and just joined the forum today. This is my first post! My question is what is "A" plan?
It is Ford employee and/or Family pricing. They cannot change the price. My Sister works for Ford Corp.
Welcome to the Mavericktruckclub Marty!

Smith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer informed me that they can’t be ordered yet :confused:

OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
was told yesterday same thing, then I called him today and Ford opened the ordering today. Call your dealer.

Sponsored

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Terry, I thought it probably had something to do with an employee or family discount plan.

jjones252

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Just left dealer and completed my order for a White XLT 2.5 Hybrid, XLT luxury package, Co-Pilot 360, and manual rear sliding window.

MSRP: $26,950

With Georgia taxes and fees total balance is $30,468.90.

Deposit was $1,000.

Sponsored

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's great. I put down $1000 deposit for another Mercedes CLS, 2021 model. I have a 2017 and love it and wanted another. Problem is there is no telling when I will get it. I ordered it to spec around Thanksgiving. They have given me one excuse after another and I'm thinking I will try to get the deposit back and call off the deal because of the time factor. My deposit however was not refundable (they originally wanted a 5 grand deposit which I quickly dismissed). We'll see what happens.

OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's great. I put down $1000 deposit for another Mercedes CLS, 2021 model. I have a 2017 and love it and wanted another. Problem is there is no telling when I will get it. I ordered it to spec around Thanksgiving. They have given me one excuse after another and I'm thinking I will try to get the deposit back and call off the deal because of the time factor. My deposit however was not refundable (they originally wanted a 5 grand deposit which I quickly dismissed). We'll see what happens.
that's really crappy, making you do a non-refundable grand. Buy American, lol

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that's really crappy, making you do a non-refundable grand. Buy American, lol
I've been buying Mercedes for years and never been disappointed with their cars. I've been driving cars for nearly 60 years and Mercedes has always put a smile on my face but I'm starting to change my tune. That is one reason I am looking at the Maverick. Not to replace the CLS, much different vehicle, but to knock around in and have fun. Besides, I'm getting too old for those twin turbo V8s! Too much car for me these days!!

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just had Ford verify my order with 2.0 AWD XLT plus Luxury Pkg, 4K Tow Pkg, Alto Blue, Tonneau cover, Floor Liners (inc. Carpeted Mats): Total MSRP: $31,295 (inc. Destination). I get "A" plan, so total for my order: $29,385.28
Thank you sir. I am also A/Z eligible, and your build is pretty close to what I would choose.

HRG

motoretro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
Will the dealer do a X plan w/ all the fanfare presently? My build would be a XL w/ 2.0 turbo in FWD, I think sticker will be around $23K+tax, etc. Yes, I'm a minimalist:)
Sponsored