Sponsored

Would my hybrid order change push me to 2023 model?

Aparadox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really need some clarification on this issue. Changed my hybrid order from XLT to Lariat on Dec 3. The next day I learnt that this would place me at the back of the line. My question is, will this cause my 2022 order to be pushed into a 2023 order as stated by someone on the forum? And how will this be related to the price protection on the current price increase?
I am Very confused, any comments on this issue is appreciated!
Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really need some clarification on this issue. Changed my hybrid order from XLT to Lariat on Dec 3. The next day I learnt that this would place me at the back of the line. My question is, will this cause my 2022 order to be pushed into a 2023 order as stated by someone on the forum? And how will this be related to the price protection on the current price increase?
I am Very confused, any comments on this issue is appreciated!
According to Tim Bartz, it should only change your place on line. Ford cut off the Hybrid orders in November and moved the new order opening to August to make sure that they were able to deliver 2022MY hybrids to everyone that ordered them.

Mr.T

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
I dont think that anyone can answer without knowing how many orders are actually in and even with that info it would be a guess on how many they are going to produce until the 2023 roll over.

But you will be locked in on price IF you get a 2022 model .. If you roll over i am not sure.

dlorton0844

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was kind of wondering the same thing. The longer I wait, the more I am interested in switching to Lariat
Sponsored