Sponsored

Can I change my 2022 model Maverick when re-ordering a 2023?

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a 2022 XLT with luxury pkg, Co-pilot 360, hard tri-fold cover, and a few other options. With these constrained items I assume I'll be pushed to a 2023 Maverick. When placing the order for the 2023, can you change options? Or even say order a Lariat if you originally ordered an XLT?
Sponsored

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes to all of that. I would think you would also want to cancel anything you could order from the dealer or the after-market, like the Tonneau cover, mud flaps, and floor mats.

SoCalPaddy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a 2022 XLT with luxury pkg, Co-pilot 360, hard tri-fold cover, and a few other options. With these constrained items I assume I'll be pushed to a 2023 Maverick. When placing the order for the 2023, can you change options? Or even say order a Lariat if you originally ordered an XLT?
Any Maverick from any dealer.Your "private offer" goes with you. Although, you lose your priority place in line if you go with a different dealer!

OP
OP

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any Maverick from any dealer.Your "private offer" goes with you. Although, you lose your priority place in line if you go with a different dealer!
Thanks. My dealer, Chapman Ford of Philadelphia already told me via email they would still honor a 4% below MSRP pricing!

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. My dealer, Chapman Ford of Philadelphia already told me via email they would still honor a 4% below MSRP pricing!
You order with Ed? Mine got scheduled and he's been great. I have an order with Chapman Horsham that appears it will be pushed. Planning on converting that to a Tremor.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You order with Ed? Mine got scheduled and he's been great. I have an order with Chapman Horsham that appears it will be pushed. Planning on converting that to a Tremor.
Yeah, you can even go from eco to hybrid. Anything you want to do. Supposedly without losing your place. I quote Tim Bartz on that. Hope he's right.
Sponsored