• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Would like to trade orange XLT tray for black XL tray

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick is being shipped and should arrive mid-October. Would like to trade the orange tray for the black tray if anyone is interested. I am in New Hope PA.
Sponsored

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would be interested. Let me know when it arrives and we arrange a swap

OP
OP
Mike215

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

if there is anyone else looking to trade their black trays for orange ones, I'm not real keen on the orange parts of the interior, just let me know and we can arrange a swap

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mike, this video I made for my channel shows what the interior of an XL and XLT looks like after a swap. It really improves the look of both IMO.

It's too hard to swap the door handles because you would have to take the entire panel off. Of course swapping the vents would be a tall order too. I left these alone. Hope this helps!

Sponsored

merrimacgardens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
I ordered a 2023 XL on 9/15 and would be willing to trade my black liners for anyone's orange ones. My understanding is that there are 3 liners: front with raised profile for a phone, smaller one that's exposed, and large one inside the center console.

OP
OP
Mike215

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mike, this video I made for my channel shows what the interior of an XL and XLT looks like after a swap. It really improves the look of both IMO.

It's too hard to swap the door handles because you would have to take the entire panel off. Of course swapping the vents would be a tall order too. I left these alone. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the video - I think the stitching and the accents on the vents is the right amount of orange so when my XLT arrives (Dealer said maybe next week), I will swap the orange console trays for the black ones with someone. Win, Win for everyone.

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the video - I think the stitching and the accents on the vents is the right amount of orange so when my XLT arrives (Dealer said maybe next week), I will swap the orange console trays for the black ones with someone. Win, Win for everyone.
Yes seeing a video of what an XL and XLT look like after the switch helps. I have almost 80 Mav only videos so far on my channel that might help you too, covering everything from CP360 to size comparisons to other trucks. Subbing will show you the full list. Thanks Mike!

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered a 2023 XL on 9/15 and would be willing to trade my black liners for anyone's orange ones. My understanding is that there are 3 liners: front with raised profile for a phone, smaller one that's exposed, and large one inside the center console.
Have you received your XL yet, and if so, have you found anyone with an XLT to swap black-for-orange liners with?

If not, we just got our XLT yesterday, and are looking for an XL owner to swap with. Primarily we are looking for the front one with the raised profile for a phone. There is a smaller orange pad in the middle — but I don’t believe the XLs have any pad in that space at all.

The center console box just has a black liner at the bottom. (And anyone with any sense orders the compartment insert for that box, which provides two more levels for storing stuff in that big space. And you can get the liners for that in your choice of colors.)

This is the piece we’re looking for in black:

Ford Maverick Would like to trade orange XLT tray for black XL tray 5FDECE66-67E0-4FF0-BD10-000B0AA8ED9B

Ford Maverick Would like to trade orange XLT tray for black XL tray E9647BAA-129F-4499-B89C-D3226C62B175
Sponsored