Sponsored

Will order a 2023 Lariat Maverick. Any good SoCAl dealer to recommond?

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will order a 2023 Lariat Maverick with Lux & 360. Any good SoCal dealer? No markup and easy to communicate?
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Recommend Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine (call Reza) or Auto Nation Ford in Tustin.

Not sure in LA.

OP
OP

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the advice. I think I will order 2023 model thru Long McArthur to support Tim.

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Importing an out of state vehicle to CA is a nightmare and will be more expensive even if you get it for %3 under MSRP.

Galpin Ford, Van Nuys CA did no markup for my 2022 custom ordered Maverick.

Sponsored

OP
OP

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Importing an out of state vehicle to CA is a nightmare and will be more expensive even if you get it for %3 under MSRP.

Galpin Ford, Van Nuys CA did no markup for my 2022 custom ordered Maverick.
Thank you. I will check those dealerships.

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Walnut Grove Ford..Bay area

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the advice. I think I will order 2023 model thru Long McArthur to support Tim.
Just as a reminder, many CA dealers received units way before Long McArthur because of larger sales volume thus larger allocations. So do not be surprised if you wait longer. Just sayin' what my experience was like.

OP
OP

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just as a reminder, many CA dealers received units way before Long McArthur because of larger sales volume thus larger allocations. So do not be surprised if you wait longer. Just sayin' what my experience was like.
Could you message me the contact of Tuttle-Click Ford (Reaz)? Thank you.

Sponsored

palmtreefrb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX2, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought there was no bearing on Customer Retail Orders with how many allocations a dealer has available. Did you order and receive your Maverick from Long McArthur?

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sean Sunay at Autonation Ford of Tustin is fabulous ([email protected]).

My personal experience as well as a friend's experience with Tuttle-Click Ford has been horrible. I have not tried any other dealer beyond these two since I was treated well by Sean at Autonation Ford of Tustin. We also ordered and purchased a 2022 Ford Escape SEL PHEV through Sean this year. That transaction was fantastic and fully expect my transaction for the Maverick -- currently in the rail yard in Mira Loma waiting for a truck to bring it to the dealership -- to go exceptionally well too.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought there was no bearing on Customer Retail Orders with how many allocations a dealer has available. Did you order and receive your Maverick from Long McArthur?
I live in Southern CA where dealers sell many more vehicles than Mid West. I realize they say allocation has no bearing, but IMO and my experience, it did. NOW, I also know customers in Southern CA who ordered in August and received theirs in May and June waiting a lot longer than me.

Sean Sunay at Autonation Ford of Tustin is fabulous ([email protected]).

My personal experience as well as a friend's experience with Tuttle-Click Ford has been horrible. I have not tried any other dealer beyond these two since I was treated well by Sean at Autonation Ford of Tustin. We also ordered and purchased a 2022 Ford Escape SEL PHEV through Sean this year. That transaction was fantastic and fully expect my transaction for the Maverick -- currently in the rail yard in Mira Loma waiting for a truck to bring it to the dealership -- to go exceptionally well too.
Sorry to hear that because Reza and Calvin were great, however F&I sold me the ESC & Maint contract, but I ended up getting a refund on both.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've done it a couple of times. No big deal.
Need to get paperwork notarized (like $25). Had to get a CA weighmaster's weigh ticket, (was a pick-up) for some reason ($25) they don't trust the Manufacturer because the truck could have been "modified" changing the weight. Have to go to DMV in person for VIN verification B.S.

You always pay sales tax for the place you live / register the vehicle. Can't beat high sales tax by buying out of state, but you only pay sales tax once. No tax in the state you got it from.
Also need to pay for transportation for either you or the vehicle. But when I did a trade-in drove the trade one-way and drove my new one home.

It's not "easy" but lots of people do it.
It's not a money saver. I do it based on availability. When I lived in Rural Colorado I used to go to S. California to buy cars, much more selection. More work on my part, sure. But no nightmare. So I have imported into CA and exported out of CA. Both were similar non-nightmares.
Sponsored