First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, EB, Lariat, LUX, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After an 8 month wait our Maverick finally arrived (AWD, FX4, Lariat Lux) and I just wanted to give a shout out to the people at Kendall Ford in Bozeman -- they didn't try to give us any run around or jack up the price or anything and the whole experience was painless.
Ours is only the 5th Maverick I've seen in Montana to date -- that's even counting the one we sat in at the dealer 8 months ago before we placed our order.
Only had the truck for a couple days but so far it's exceeding expectations and we love it. Still not sure about the tires -- it came with the Pirellis, but I'm wondering how good they are in snow (we drive on snow/ice a LOT), but the salesman (who also has a Mav with Pirellis) said they were great.
We got this vehicle primarily for hauling mountain bikes and even my big DH bike fits in the back with lots of room to spare (with front wheel hanging over the back of the tailgate). Now we just need the snow to melt so MTB season can get going!
Sponsored

thedoy1es

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, 1997 Ford F-150 XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We got our 2022 from Kendall Bozeman as well. We've really enjoyed the truck. They've treated us well. The only caution I have is make sure they reset the oil life counter, after they service. We found out they hadn't while towing a uhaul trailer for family. the thing yelled at us all the way home from Bismarck.

OP
OP

FatBiker406

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, EB, Lariat, LUX, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the timely reminder-- we are going in for an oil change this week! 16,000 miles so far on ours, averaging about 30mpg (mixed city/highway driving). We love this truck.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One more Montanan in the mix here.

Flathead but I bought in Spokane. Currently in Lincoln county.

It's funny because on the drive home I saw 3 Mavericks. 2 in WA and 1 in ID. I've never seen one in MT.

At least we are all Ecoboosts ;)
(I sold a '22 Hybrid Escape for mine)

We got our 2022 from Kendall Bozeman as well. We've really enjoyed the truck. They've treated us well. The only caution I have is make sure they reset the oil life counter, after they service. We found out they hadn't while towing a uhaul trailer for family. the thing yelled at us all the way home from Bismarck.
You can reset it yourself via the steering wheel controls.

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicl...8246112?name=maverick-oil-life-reminder-reset
Sponsored

Last edited: