Sponsored

Which auto transport do you use for shipping cars?

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It doesn't have to be with the Maverick. I just need a reliable company. List them here if you will. Thanks.
Sponsored

VNOMUS427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick AWD
I've had several cars shipped and I'll think you'll find that most "automotive shipping companies" are simply brokers, they don't actually do the shipping. They simply enter an order into the nationwide system and coordinate the resulting bids. Unless of course you go with something like Horseless Carriage, but that might be a little bit of overkill for a Maverick!....

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has a not so great experience with one of them. My MR2 had an issue with the SMT Trans. No one around here knew how to fix it including Toyota. Sent it to a place in Michigan. After many appointments failed to show to pick up the car. However he lost a ramp to load it on the trailer. He used a sign post as a substitute for the ramp. I should have chased him off. But the car did arrive succssefully. These places are brokers so you never know what your gonna get.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
VIP and Reliable are at the top of my list, I've done multiple coast-to-coast enclosed transports.

OP, it would helps to know what you are shipping, where, and your expectations..

Good luck....

CTYankee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.catvert68.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For classic cars, I've used enclosed via InterCity Lines but that's on the expensive end of shipping.

I've also used Online Shipping Marketplace (uship.com). Post what you are shipping from where to where and you'll get price quotes from transport companies and brokers. You'll also see their reviews to help you make a selection. I've used the site multiple times and have never had a problem.
Sponsored