First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
on order Maverick, 2008 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I placed an "pre order" with DownTown Ford, Sacramento a few months ago.
"Pre order" meaning I told them everything I wanted for a hybrid and an ecoboost
They took my order info and drivers license and signature.
On Sept 15th, I went to the dealer about an hour before ordering opened and was told that they would honor the price at the time i did the paper work and no additional dealer fees. The sales person showed me the original paper that we did. They also said that any new orders for Sept 15th on would have a $5k markup but I was not in that group.
The following day they said they are still waiting for the response and would contact me if they need more paperwork or signatures.
So far, I have heard nothing and I called today and was told that the Salesperson was out until Wed and I would have to call back then.
So, my question for everyone here is this they way that everyone else's orders are going or did they immediately get confirmation that same day or following?
I'm really concerned that I might have screwed the pooch in going with them. They also have all my personal info and have I just given them enough info for them to order a truck(s) and keep them for themselves(yeah I know, that sounds like paranoia but I have read enough horror stories with the MY22 that it is concerning)
Thanks
Sponsored