What does Clean Up Scheduling mean?

Grayhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
Undecided
New to the site. What does "clean up scheduling" mean and how does it impact those of us with specific confirmed orders but no build dates yet? thanks
Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New to the site. What does "clean up scheduling" mean and how does it impact those of us with specific confirmed orders but no build dates yet? thanks
Basically filling in remaining unfilled slots for those two weeks with what they specifically want to build those weeks and have parts for. They will likely be much the same as they already pulled last week so mostly 2.0l 4wd builds.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Basically filling in remaining unfilled slots for those two weeks with what they specifically want to build those weeks and have parts for. They will likely be much the same as they already pulled last week so mostly 2.0l 4wd builds.
I can only hope My XL gets picked this week since Ford called my Dealer last week and told him my bed mat was holding things up... So I removed it..

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Welcome to the forum.
Sponsored