First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 chevy tahoe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone think that constrained to Ford may mean something other than parts unavailable in some instances. What about time to install a particular option that slows down the production line? I have a XLT hybrid with lux pkg on order and considering deleting the lux pkg to delete hitch, although I want the lux pkg. Was looking a hitches on Ebay and found they are available direct from Ford Dearborn. If hitches are constrained, why is Ford selling them on Ebay? I am sure they are doing all they can to maximize production, so maybe time required to intall is a problem for them on hitches. What do you think? If this is the case, I would hope Ford would separate the hitch from the lux pkg and let us have the rest.
Sponsored

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is obtaining truck without equipment you want acceptable? For me it's not.
Hybrid, CP360 & hitch or bust!

ClintonDix

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the hitch constraint is an issue for people with the standalone hitch option selected. Since FX4, 4K tow and Lux packages all have the hitch included then I don't think that you have much to worry about besides playing the hybrid lottery

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You will have better luck with the Lux than without, IMO. But as stated, your biggest constraint is the hybrid. That will be up to luck and allocation randomness.
Sponsored