gpounds51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Escape SEL, 1994 Ford Ranger 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At this point in time and according to my dealer they can't find the WBDO from when my order was taken back in Sept 2022! All I have is a copy of my confirmation sent to me by dealer and not Ford. Also have just a sales agreement with prices. Not once have I received a email from Ford on anything that some of you others are claiming to receive. Totally screwed I am thinking.
Sponsored

Fletch_KC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY24 Lariat (12/11 scheduled)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What dealer did you go to (fellow Kansan here)?

I have 4 orders from 4 different dealerships pending (one in Mo).

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At this point in time and according to my dealer they can't find the WBDO from when my order was taken back in Sept 2022! All I have is a copy of my confirmation sent to me by dealer and not Ford. Also have just a sales agreement with prices. Not once have I received a email from Ford on anything that some of you others are claiming to receive. Totally screwed I am thinking.
Do you have the order number on the confirmation? Call Ford customer support and ask them to look up the order. The dealer may not of entered your email.

OP
OP

gpounds51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What dealer did you go to (fellow Kansan here)?

I have 4 orders from 4 different dealerships pending (one in Mo).
One in north central Kansas

Sponsored

Sembazuru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have never received an email from Ford. I contacted my dealer to make sure they did the customer verification with Ford that was optional when the orders were taken, but recently were used to remove unresponsive orders. (I'm having a senior moment remembering what it is called.) At that point my dealer let me know that I had a VIN and an order week. Hopefully I should be getting my Mav at the end of the month.

Lesson here, contact your dealers and/or Ford chat to get status updates if you never got any emails from Ford.

OP
OP

gpounds51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have the order number on the confirmation? Call Ford customer support and ask them to look up the order. The dealer may not of entered your email.
This is the only confirmation of my order that was emailed to my dealer who emailed it to me.
This is what Ford emailed my dealer who in turn emailed it to me on Sept 21 2022 and that is all I have gotten as far as any emails from Ford.

Ford Maverick WBDO confirmation

Ford Maverick WBDO confirmation 1

OP
OP

gpounds51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have never received an email from Ford. I contacted my dealer to make sure they did the customer verification with Ford that was optional when the orders were taken, but recently were used to remove unresponsive orders. (I'm having a senior moment remembering what it is called.) At that point my dealer let me know that I had a VIN and an order week. Hopefully I should be getting my Mav at the end of the month.

Lesson here, contact your dealers and/or Ford chat to get status updates if you never got any emails from Ford.
They took a copy of both front and back of driver's license and they do have my email. They also said everything was verified to what Ford wanted.

Sembazuru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They took a copy of both front and back of driver's license and they do have my email. They also said everything was verified to what Ford wanted.
Now contact the dealer(s) again to request the order status. You are probably not getting updates from Ford. Contact the dealer(s) weekly until either you get a change in status, or they get tired of you calling and make sure that Ford will send you email status updates. If I hadn't contacted my dealer, I don't think that I would have heard from them until the truck arrives at the dealer.

dhill59

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2014 MX5 Club
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I received the initial email from Ford confirming my order. Then about 45-days later, the thinking about you email.

Crickets after that. I started checking in with Ford chat monthly and in June was told I had a VIN and build week of August 1. My dealer confirmed that information as well as my email. I think Ford is broken.
Sponsored