First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Ford Chat. They confirmed it was built (knew that), released, and pending shipment (assuming they have enough data to tell). So it's not just a tracker glitch (assuming they know what they are talking about). Was told expectes delivery is 2/6. We'll see. Seems fast considering not even left, but I'm in Houston so it should be a quick transit.
Mine has to get to Denver and then trucked up to NE Wyoming. It doesn't even show "built" yet, but they told me it was produced and sent out to somewhere and back on 1/12. Makes sense since the modules went live then. I suspect the trip out was for the D-Link and bed rail install...nothing else but the truck and its packages. Chat still says ETA is 2/2-2/8. I think that's impossible if the tracker is accurate, that it doesn't merit the "Built" button entry..
Sponsored

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is in our local rail yard for the past few weeks. So close yet so far!! They just need to get around to offloading it and transporting it over- not my dealers responsibility so I don’t bug them.

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is in our local rail yard for the past few weeks. So close yet so far!! They just need to get around to offloading it and transporting it over- not my dealers responsibility so I don’t bug them.
How did you find out it's sitting in the rail yard for few weeks? My delivery date got pushed back another week and I wonder if it too is sitting in rail yard vs. on a convoy which would have reached me by now .

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did you find out it's sitting in the rail yard for few weeks? My delivery date got pushed back another week and I wonder if it too is sitting in rail yard vs. on a convoy which would have reached me by now .
visit your dealer and have them pull up their Vehicle Visibility report. You should see your VIN and other order stuff on there and look for status. If it says "accepted by..." and a date, it's in the rail yard awaiting transfer to a transport truck. If it says "in transit" it's on the transport out making deliveries and there may be stops before it actually arrives at your dealer.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
visit your dealer and have them pull up their Vehicle Visibility report. You should see your VIN and other order stuff on there and look for status. If it says "accepted by..." and a date, it's in the rail yard awaiting transfer to a transport truck. If it says "in transit" it's on the transport out making deliveries and there may be stops before it actually arrives at your dealer.
Yeah my dealer called me and let me know. They did say it’s a total unknown amount of time for the railyard folks to offload and ship it over.

Last edited:

Sponsored

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got an email saying mine shipped on the 29th and should be at my dealership in Salem, Oregon between the 16th and the 25th of February. I won't hold my breath, but there is hope.

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah my dealer called me and let me know. They did say it’s a total unknown amount of time for the railyard folks to offload and ship it over.
Just got a call from my dealer that my truck has arrived at dealership today! So shipping time was about 3 weeks from plant to Ontario Canada.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got a call from my dealer that my truck has arrived at dealership today! So shipping time was about 3 weeks from plant to Ontario Canada.
Awesome!! Fingers crossed I hear soon too.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They must be planning on sending mine on some Bullet Train. It is still at the factory, but will arrive at the dealer in WY on 2/4.

Ford Maverick Waiting for shipping - anyone else? Vin

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Mav finally arrived to the dealer Jan 30th. Shipping was just shy of 3 weeks. Picking it up tonight. Hope you all get yours soon!!
Ford Maverick Waiting for shipping - anyone else? Ford Maverick

Last edited:
Sponsored

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Mav finally arrived to the dealer Jan 30th. Shipping was just shy of 3 weeks. Picking it up tonight. Hope you all get yours soon!!
Ford Maverick.jpg
Ford Maverick.jpg
Nice truck. What dealer did you order from

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice truck. What dealer did you order from
Highly recommend downtown Ford in Toronto. Seamless, Dealer was knowledgeable and communicated with me well. Ask for Henry McNeil.
Rode it home and it felt so awesome!!

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Highly recommend downtown Ford in Toronto. Seamless, Dealer was knowledgeable and communicated with me well. Ask for Henry McNeil.
Rode it home and it felt so awesome!!
Did you get the Black appearance package? Or is just my impression
Your truck looks amazing . The grey and black details look sharp

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you get the Black appearance package? Or is just my impression
Your truck looks amazing . The grey and black details look sharp
No I didn’t get black appearance package it’s just FX4 which gives you black rims. The cactus grey and black rims looks sick if I say so myself!
Also got tonneau cover on yesterday from Bison in Ajax with $700 with installation free.
Ford Maverick Waiting for shipping - anyone else? F24A8EBC-BB23-405F-95E2-667A8138327C
Sponsored