First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know meeting this time of year can be difficult with weather. I live near Skyline Drive in Front Royal. Maybe a January meet up at one of the overlooks? I see it's $30 to get in. I'm open for suggestions and open to meet up anywhere

Vtec87pr1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I know meeting this time of year can be difficult with weather. I live near Skyline Drive in Front Royal. Maybe a January meet up at one of the overlooks? I see it's $30 to get in. I'm open for suggestions and open to meet up anywhere
Im down with any spot

Sponsored

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Spring meet(late March, early April)? I’m from MS and planning on visiting friends in Springfield. Would like to meet y’all and talk Maverick. Following.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Spring meet(late March, early April)? I’m from MS and planning on visiting friends in Springfield. Would like to meet y’all and talk Maverick. Following.
If we keep having this spring like weather we should do a meet sooner, lol

Pucman1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, Triumph TR3, Hybrid Maverick 1-18-23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Picked up the ride last night and after all the paperwork managed to get home and crash. I will have some pictures coming and talking with the sales manager it is the first Lariat model 2023 they have received. Let the learning curve begin......

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked up the ride last night and after all the paperwork managed to get home and crash. I will have some pictures coming and talking with the sales manager it is the first Lariat model 2023 they have received. Let the learning curve begin......
Congrats,,, Im ready for a meet up with all you on here soon!

Vtec87pr1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Oh damn hope your ok

Sponsored

Pucman1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, Triumph TR3, Hybrid Maverick 1-18-23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OP
OP
Mav4him

Mav4him

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok guys you are hearing this first. We are having a Maverick meet up on April 23rd at Dominion Raceway in Thornburg. The meet will be on the day of their track attack. I will be participating in that event anyone wanting to do the track attack also will need to register asap. There will be a place to park for the meet even if you are not participating in the track event. This will be a fun time for all.
More information will be added as we see how many will attend. To register for the meet please do so by email [email protected]. (please include your first name, email address and cell number for contact information.
Ford Maverick Va. Maverick Meet 20230124_165814

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok guys you are hearing this first. We are having a Maverick meet up on April 23rd at Dominion Raceway in Thornburg. The meet will be on the day of their track attack. I will be participating in that event anyone wanting to do the track attack also will need to register asap. There will be a place to park for the meet even if you are not participating in the track event. This will be a fun time for all.
More information will be added as we see how many will attend. To register for the meet please do so by email [email protected]. (please include your first name, email address and cell number for contact information.
20230124_165814.jpg
Glad to hear. Looking forward to my 1st meet up!

Vtec87pr1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

20230124_165814.jpg
wheels looks very nice
Sponsored