Sponsored

Unscheduled-Clean vs. In Order Processing?

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So per @pa-outdoorsman 's advice I called my dealer and the sales manager said that he would have my priority changed to 10. Kind of kicking myself for not doing that sooner, but well see what happens.
Ask him to email you a copy of your order from the system once it's changed, so you can verify.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DuffCon

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got it; he said that someone else does the clicking so it would take a bit. He said he will email me the new order preview or call back next week.

OP
OP
DuffCon

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer sent me a pic of my order, now priority 10 :)

Shbs19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called in WC and was told that they pushed all the orders to top priority, though order form shows 19. Probably SOL I guess.

Sponsored

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey @pa-outdoorsman , question for you. My maverick is currently in “scheduled for production” status on the tracker website. I’m checking for the window stick, basically everyday lol. I read somewhere that the window stick usually comes out 10 days prior to the truck being built. Does that have any merit? Also, when ford pushed your built week back, what signs should I look out for making that a possibility?

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey @pa-outdoorsman , question for you. My maverick is currently in “scheduled for production” status on the tracker website. I’m checking for the window stick, basically everyday lol. I read somewhere that the window stick usually comes out 10 days prior to the truck being built. Does that have any merit? Also, when ford pushed your built week back, what signs should I look out for making that a possibility?
Once you get close enough to production, your tracker will show "Scheduled to Week of" like in this screen shot. And then, once you get closer to that date, your window sticker will show up. The window sticker probably shows up when the vehicle is invoiced by Ford (to dealer), which also happens about a week or so before your truck actually hits the assembly line.

Ford Maverick Unscheduled-Clean vs. In Order Processing? Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 9.41.03 AM

Outside of the tracker, the best way to get more info is by using the chat feature on Ford's website. The agents there can tell you the week your truck is scheduled for production even if it's too far out to display on the tracker. Checking in with chat (or calling Customer Service) is also the only way to really know if your build date has been moved around. Ford does send emails, but in my experience, those emails are unreliable as far as whether you ever actually get them.

OP
OP
DuffCon

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like the deck-stacking worked for me, got scheduled today for the week of April 10th!!!
Sponsored