Sponsored

Tremor leveling

SFtremor

2.0L EcoBoost
New member
First Name
Cary
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
oakland
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick Tremor 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd like to level my 2025 Tremor. Ive read quite a bit but I havent really seen exactly what I am looking for here yet. If the tremor trim comes with 1 inch block or spacers or whatever on top of the struts, then wouldn't I need to get a 2inch block to raise the front 1 inch? Are people stacking 1 inch blocks on top of the ford provided ones?
Sponsored

 

FERALMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Brent
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
239
Reaction score
450
Location
63379
Vehicle(s)
2025 maverick tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
The tremor is 1" taller its in the spring height. Not a plate . The aftermarket levels are plates . I have a zone level on mine it's like 3/4 spacer.. also went up a couple tire sizes to a bfg ko3 245 70 17. I would get ever so silght rub under a load and more then 3/4 lock @ the pinch weld . And It definitely the bfg tire I know guys with nitto g3 , fallen at4 and toyo that dont rub at all. Or not enough to actually show

Ford Maverick Tremor leveling 20260310_091037


Ford Maverick Tremor leveling 20260310_091041


Ford Maverick Tremor leveling 20260323_183320


Ford Maverick Tremor leveling 20260323_183231


Ford Maverick Tremor leveling 20260319_114303
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
5,557
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
The tremor is 1" taller its in the spring height. Not a plate . The aftermarket levels are plates . I have a zone level on mine it's like 3/4 spacer.. also went up a couple tire sizes to a bfg ko3 245 70 17. I would get ever so silght rub under a load and more then 3/4 lock @ the pinch weld . And It definitely the bfg tire I know guys with nitto g3 , fallen at4 and toyo that dont rub at all. Or not enough to actually show

20260310_091037.webp


20260310_091041.webp


20260323_183320.webp


20260323_183231.webp


20260319_114303.webp
What about the rear?
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
5,557
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 

Sponsored

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,738
Reaction score
9,403
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’d not want to level my 26 Tremor.
I do haul stuff heavy enough to ‘level’ mine.
If I leveled it I’d have rear end sag/Droop when I had stuff in the bed.
I think the stock, ‘Rake’ looks great.

My 2024 Lariat :

Ford Maverick Tremor leveling IMG_2447


Ford Maverick Tremor leveling IMG_2446
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
5,557
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
I’d not want to level my 26 Tremor.
I do haul stuff heavy enough to ‘level’ mine.
If I leveled it I’d have rear end sag/Droop when I had stuff in the bed.
I think the stock, ‘Rake’ looks great.

My 2024 Lariat :

IMG_2447.webp


IMG_2446.webp
Did you get another one?
 

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,738
Reaction score
9,403
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
 







Top