First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's not even officially SYNC. Only Lariat Luxury Pkg gets Sync (Sync 3).
Ford Authority
2022 Ford Maverick XL and XLT models lack native voice recognition capability and are therefore unable to change radio stations, temperature, or govern media players through simple verbal commands. Thus, Ford chose not to refer to this software as SYNC 3, even though it’s similar in most other ways to the SYNC 3 software present on virtually every new Ford vehicle (that isn’t running the newer SYNC 4). Of course, there could also be some hardware changes involved as well. Regardless, the base touchscreen is very aesthetically similar to SYNC 3.
Sponsored

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't think I wanted a front camera. I don't do serious off road, I don't need that, I thought.

I just got my xlt, fx4 and I want a front camera just so I can park better. That front end is so tall compared to my rangers I feel like I am going to hit stuff as I park. Like pulling into a parking space with a light pole or another car in front of you. Then when I get out to look I am still 4 feet away.

Maybe it's just new car jitters. I suppose I will learn to judge the distance better with practice.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Front camera is more of a rock crawler accessory. To me it solidifies that the tremor wasn't made to be a rock crawler of sorts.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Front camera is more of a rock crawler accessory. To me it solidifies that the tremor wasn't made to be a rock crawler of sorts.
I disagree my avaitor has front camera and it’s opposite of rock crawler . Going forward I hope they add front camera on in 24 mavericks…. All newer cars / trucks should have it to be honest .

TaylorHu

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not having a front trail cam seems like a very weird omission for this "off-road" focused trim. The Bronco Sport has one. Even the new Forester Wilderness has one.

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bump for trail cam add on for FX4 owners :)
Sponsored