First Name
Brandan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata, equinox, C10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So haven’t logged on to fords tracking website in a few days. Went to log on last night and now it’s says my vin is not valid. Tried again this morning and it shows not valid again. It had shipped out on the 30th and last I new it was still in New Mexico. Is the website down or should I be contacting someone!
Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Happened to me a couple times but I was checking religiously.

Seemed to be good for about 5-6 days, then it'd go rouge on me for a day or two. Each day I said I'd stop hitting refresh, the lie detector determined that was a lie.

Dave

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There’s a million threads on this already, ford tracking site sucks and is constantly not working….

Eagle

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla SE
So haven’t logged on to fords tracking website in a few days. Went to log on last night and now it’s says my vin is not valid. Tried again this morning and it shows not valid again. It had shipped out on the 30th and last I new it was still in New Mexico. Is the website down or should I be contacting someone!
I was told by my Dealer they made up a tracking number to place the Order. Not impressed they really like to leave the Customer in the dark.
Sponsored