Tracking

Eagle

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla SE
I placed order for Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid Oct 15th 2021 they gave me a made up Vin # to place the order. I cannot figure out how use my order number to register it on Track sight. I see others being track but am unable to add my Truck to the list? At the Ford sight I can enter order # and Vin they gave me to place my order but the Ford sight shows it as an Error because it is a made up Vin #. How to I get tracking with just the order Number? Is it possible? Eagle
Sponsored

WhiteMaverick12

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I placed order for Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid Oct 15th 2021 they gave me a made up Vin # to place the order. I cannot figure out how use my order number to register it on Track sight. I see others being track but am unable to add my Truck to the list? At the Ford sight I can enter order # and Vin they gave me to place my order but the Ford sight shows it as an Error because it is a made up Vin #. How to I get tracking with just the order Number? Is it possible? Eagle
You are brave posting your full home address on the wide-open internet.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I’ld just put the state.

Mark Rash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, it isn't possible to track without both your VIN and your order #.

Sponsored

Mark Rash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do I get the Vin# ??? Eagle
You'll receive it via email when your order gets scheduled to be built. That happens most Thursdays.

OP
OP

Eagle

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla SE
Thank You!
Does Ford have no common since I have heard if you ask for splash guards your truck will be delayed??? Call the Customer and tell them if you except without splash guard the build will not be delayed. They can always be added later to simple no common since or effort on Fords part.
Sponsored