Rokan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
Congrats exact same as mine ! EnjoyI sold my XL for the Tremor a huge upgrade
I really love the looks and getting a truck with 28-29mpg capability is a nice plus. Is it a huge difference between your XL and tenor package as far as drive?
Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Svtguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL 24 Tremor on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really love the looks and getting a truck with 28-29mpg capability is a nice plus. Is it a huge difference between your XL and tenor package as far as drive?

The ride is better -smother probably the shocks and being set up for off road .My Xl had the same Falken tires and had the 4K package .Seats feel more comfortable (maybe my imagination) as I believe the foam is probably the same.Cabin noise is definitely much quieter more insulation and a different windshield(less engine noise) Heated seats ,mirrors and steering wheel are a big plus living in Canada.Stereo sound is also better over standard.Overall a big improvement worth the extra money to me.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats on your Tremor, you are really going to like it. Went from a XLT FX4 to a Lariat Tremor, big difference.

OP
OP
Rokan

Rokan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
Congrats on your Tremor, you are really going to like it. Went from a XLT FX4 to a Lariat Tremor, big difference.
I’m enjoying it quite a bit so far, I find that I really wanna drive it and make excuses to do so, it’s been quite some time since I’ve had a car like that that I actually wanna drive for no reason.

Sponsored

k2rizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Tremor XLT - Atlas Blue CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hopefully this is the correct place to post this. Ordered 12/15/23 and took possession 3/19/24. All in all fairly quick delivery.
Opted for the Tremor package with luxury package

I knew I liked the maverick when my friend let me borrow his for two days I thought the power train was terrific in this package. I opted for the tremor for the higher ride and looks as I have no need for Towing. This finally replaced my 23 year old ranger edge.

Very surprised (pleasantly) with some of the features. The ride although being stiffer then I remember when I drove my friends, the chassis is very tight and planted. Truck came with some extra bits which i didn’t know it may be part of the luxury package not sure.
Also surprised by mud/ruts and sand modes they give you some extra engine piped sound it’s somewhat of a I don’t know how to describe it, a grunty 4 cyl sound that’s louder then normal mode. This may be a subjective thing as many people dislike the fake sound I’m use to it since I’ve had a few cars with it.

Some quirks for me personally is the screen is too flat and centered I wish it were just a hair in an incline like 10* and oriented towards the driver. I would prefer that the last mode you were in stayed on and the cycling of modes is extremely redundant. Even if I.e in normal you hit the button and it shows that mode “again” before you shuffle to the next mode, why can’t you just hit it and it goes to the next and it’s slow to switch as well. Kind of annoying but not a big deal.

Wish list from ford would be a bigger screen, an actual wheel instead of button for Terrain selection, and a locking glove box with a light.

All in all I’m enjoying the Mav I’m pretty happy without.

Also had the dealer send it out for 20% ceramic tint all the way around. The rear became almost limo tint over the factory dyed windows, I don’t know how I feel about that I may have them redo just the rear in 35% and leave the cab window.

Future plans: Tonneau cover, elevate bed racks and some Forscan coding. Nothing major.

here’s a few pics

output_image1710614636054.jpeg

IMG_20240316_124705899.jpeg

IMG_1488.jpeg

IMG_1503.jpeg
Maverick Tremor is great, you'll love it. Love mine. Gator rollup tonneau from Real Truck is a nice upgrade over Amazon covers if you are looking for something a little cheaper...<$300. Tint is great upgrade, but I just did my fronts.

OP
OP
Rokan

Rokan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
Maverick Tremor is great, you'll love it. Love mine. Gator rollup tonneau from Real Truck is a nice upgrade over Amazon covers if you are looking for something a little cheaper...<$300. Tint is great upgrade, but I just did my fronts.
Thanks for the tip I’m definitely looking for a tonneau cover.
I don’t like the rear windows I did 20% all the way and it’s too damn dark over the factory dye. I’m having them strip them down and re do it in 50% ceramic they said that will 95% match to 20% up front. The cab window I like super dark I’ll leave that one.

Would you mind posting a pic of what the gator roll up looks like on your truck?

k2rizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for the tip I’m definitely looking for a tonneau cover.
I don’t like the rear windows I did 20% all the way and it’s too damn dark over the factory dye. I’m having them strip them down and re do it in 50% ceramic they said that will 95% match to 20% up front. The cab window I like super dark I’ll leave that one.

Would you mind posting a pic of what the gator roll up looks like on your truck?
No problem. Sits inside the rails for a nice low profile fit. Really happy with it. Still leaks up by the cab some because I haven't gotten weather good enough when I've had time to look at it. Tailgate seams around taillights leak in rain, but a truck issue not a cover issue. YouTube videos out there on fixing that.

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor 20240210_115403

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor 20240210_115343

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor 20240210_115348

Ford Maverick Took Delivery of My Maverick Tremor 20240210_115357

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hopefully this is the correct place to post this. Ordered 12/15/23 and took possession 3/19/24. All in all fairly quick delivery.

I knew I liked the maverick when my friend let me borrow his for two days I thought the power train was terrific in this package. I opted for the tremor for the higher ride and looks as I have no need for Towing. This finally replaced my 23 year old ranger edge.

Very surprised (pleasantly) with some of the features. The ride although being stiffer then I remember when I drove my friends, the chassis is very tight and planted. Truck came with some extra bits which i didn’t know it may be part of the luxury package not sure.
Also surprised by mud/ruts and sand modes they give you some extra engine piped sound it’s somewhat of a I don’t know how to describe it, a grunty 4 cyl sound that’s louder then normal mode. This may be a subjective thing as many people dislike the fake sound I’m use to it since I’ve had a few cars with it.

Some quirks for me personally is the screen is too flat and centered I wish it were just a hair in an incline like 10* and oriented towards the driver. I would prefer that the last mode you were in stayed on and the cycling of modes is extremely redundant. Even if I.e in normal you hit the button and it shows that mode “again” before you shuffle to the next mode, why can’t you just hit it and it goes to the next and it’s slow to switch as well. Kind of annoying but not a big deal.

Wish list from ford would be a bigger screen, an actual wheel instead of button for Terrain selection, and a locking glove box with a light.

Also had the dealer send it out for 20% ceramic tint all the way around. The rear became almost limo tint over the factory dyed windows, I don’t know how I feel about that I may have them redo just the rear in 35% and leave the cab window.

Future plans: Tonneau cover, elevate bed racks and some Forscan coding. Nothing major.

here’s a few pics

IMG_1488.jpeg

IMG_1503.jpeg
Hey Rokan.

Congratulations on getting your Maverick!

Perhaps your future upgrade plans should include a Maverick Truck Club decal so you can properly “represent.”

Two styles/sizes available:

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($5 delivered)

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($6 delivered)

OP
OP
Rokan

Rokan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
No problem. Sits inside the rails for a nice low profile fit. Really happy with it. Still leaks up by the cab some because I haven't gotten weather good enough when I've had time to look at it. Tailgate seams around taillights leak in rain, but a truck issue not a cover issue. YouTube videos out there on fixing that.

20240210_115403.jpg

20240210_115343.jpg

20240210_115348.jpg

20240210_115357.jpg
That’s perfect just what I was looking for. Thanks.

Sponsored

k2rizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That’s perfect just what I was looking for. Thanks.
No problem, good luck. Easier to install with a 2nd guy.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

here’s a few pics

IMG_1488.jpeg

IMG_1503.jpeg
Great pics 🔥. Glad to hear you are enjoying your Maverick!
Sponsored