NonFormulaic

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One more thing…sidebar: Zoom in and note the Michelins. I was surprised at the quiet and ride comfort initially. I thought it might have been due to possible extra insulation and acoustic windshield glass on Lariat. But no…I think it’s the Michelins. Do all Mavericks come with them?
Sponsored

Barksdale123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very nice. I guess my 23 is officially a year old. I like the color. I live on a dirt road. With that color I might not have to wash mine so often. Nice looking truck.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The more photos I see of those that have taken delivery of this color the more anxious I get. Our Terrain Lariat hybrid is supposed to be delivered to dealer tomorrow or Monday. Currently getting quotes from Carmax and Carvana to compare with dealer trade in offer on our 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid. Anyone dealt with the Carvana location in Austin TX. So far they have the high bid.

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The standard 18" tire on the Lariat models are those Michelins. The XL/XLT 17" come with the Continentals, same model that came on my '12 Outback. - Nobody on the Outback forum was in love with the Continentals, they get louder, less compliant, and seem to get a little 'slick' as they wear in the wet/snow. - Had to swap the ones on my Outback before 40k, as they're were under the 4/32nds for remotely decent snow grip.

OP
OP

NonFormulaic

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The more photos I see of those that have taken delivery of this color the more anxious I get. Our Terrain Lariat hybrid is supposed to be delivered to dealer tomorrow or Monday. Currently getting quotes from Carmax and Carvana to compare with dealer trade in offer on our 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid. Anyone dealt with the Carvana location in Austin TX. So far they have the high bid.
My anxiety quickly morphed into joy…first at the laying on of my eyes, and secondly, driving this truck. I love it.

Sponsored

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2023 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just home from dealership….Amazed at how nice this drives. Terrain color is different from the photos. Darker. Take note of the white vehicle close by. Not beige! Similar to chalk color on Cayenne! LOL

IMG_4998.jpeg
Looks good!

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
gwrace -- did you take delivery on your truck yesterday???

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Excellent! We would probably have considered that color very very high if it were available last year. One of my most favorite cars was an old (79) Subaru wagon in a darker tan. Easy to care for- dirt didn't really stand stand out after it dried LOL.