Tonneau cover

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
Is it installed at factory or by dealer if part of build? May have been asked before, if so, I’m sorry
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it installed at factory or by dealer if part of build? May have been asked before, if so, I’m sorry
If it’s part of your ordered build, YES it will be installed at the factory. However, these have been in short supply and have caused order delays. Some recommend you remove it from your order. Buy it from the dealer and they will install it. You could also install it yourself they are easy to install.

OP
OP

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
My truck is already built and on the way to the dealer. Should be here any day. I was just curious if I would have to wait for them to install it before I can bring her home.
Thank you for the information!!

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is already built and on the way to the dealer. Should be here any day. I was just curious if I would have to wait for them to install it before I can bring her home.
Thank you for the information!!
I know you are excited. My truck is scheduled to arrive this week as well. I am so ready to bring it home. I purchased my own tonneau cover that I plan to install. Cannot wait to see some pics of yours soon. :)

OP
OP

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
I know you are excited. My truck is scheduled to arrive this week as well. I am so ready to bring it home. I purchased my own tonneau cover that I plan to install. Cannot wait to see some pics of yours soon. :)
I will show her off. Can’t wait to see yours!
Sponsored