First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck was built 8/25 and still is “awaiting shipment”. The thing is that Ford’s chat and customer service phone line said my ETA updated yesterday and remained this week to the 18th. They both said they believe the truck is shipped and the database just did not update. My dealer said the VVR also has the same ETA has this week to the 18th. What do you think is actually going on? Shipped or not shipped?
Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They can see the shipping information so they should be correct. Ford's website could indeed be incorrect. Not sure what else you can do at this point but wait.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck was built 8/25 and still is “awaiting shipment”. The thing is that Ford’s chat and customer service phone line said my ETA updated yesterday and remained this week to the 18th. They both said they believe the truck is shipped and the database just did not update. My dealer said the VVR also has the same ETA has this week to the 18th. What do you think is actually going on? Shipped or not shipped?
I had called back in August to see if there was an ETA, the Ford people said it was shipped, the system my dealer viewed said it was on the way as well, then it reverted back to in production (allegedly awaiting a chip), so I guess I'm saying that it's a toss-up.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same situation as you buddy, my delivery ETA was between the 12th and 18th of this month, chatted with customer service and now instead of a range of dates they narrowed it down to just telling me that the delivery ETA is the 18th of this month…. That being said, it still showed on their report that it hadn’t shipped yet and ford’s tracking website says the same thing, last status update that was visible to them was from the 3rd of this month when the truck was put on the ramp for pickup by the shipper

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in a similar situation as you - Ordered 7/26/21 Hybrid Lariat,, RR, First Edition, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 - Ford Tracker says Built 8/30 & awaiting shipment. Called Ford CS yesterday & they tell me last information they have is ETA 9/13 to 9/19. Now, is it possible my truck is shipped & enroute to my dealer that it wasn't updated in the system or is it still waiting at factory to be loaded on a railcar? My dealer has same ETA as Ford CS tells me. Going on 14 months since ordered. Anyone on this forum that Ford Tracker did not update & dealer received vehicle during the ETA dates given???

Sponsored

OP
OP
carbonmav05

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in a similar situation as you - Ordered 7/26/21 Hybrid Lariat,, RR, First Edition, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 - Ford Tracker says Built 8/30 & awaiting shipment. Called Ford CS yesterday & they tell me last information they have is ETA 9/13 to 9/19. Now, is it possible my truck is shipped & enroute to my dealer that it wasn't updated in the system or is it still waiting at factory to be loaded on a railcar? My dealer has same ETA as Ford CS tells me. Going on 14 months since ordered. Anyone on this forum that Ford Tracker did not update & dealer received vehicle during the ETA dates given???
My dealer told me it’s happened to them with the broncos before

OP
OP
carbonmav05

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same situation as you buddy, my delivery ETA was between the 12th and 18th of this month, chatted with customer service and now instead of a range of dates they narrowed it down to just telling me that the delivery ETA is the 18th of this month…. That being said, it still showed on their report that it hadn’t shipped yet and ford’s tracking website says the same thing, last status update that was visible to them was from the 3rd of this month when the truck was put on the ramp for pickup by the shipper
Yeah not really sure, mine was at ramp 8/27 but there’s been plenty of people saying they shipped after even being built in september. so i don’t see a reason why it would not have shipped especially when they said i have no holds or chip delays

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually just confirmed my suspicions that the ford tracking is not updating, my dealer actually just called me this very minute and updated me that my maverick has shipped and they are estimating about 2-3 weeks before it shows up at the dealer

OP
OP
carbonmav05

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually just confirmed my suspicions that the ford tracking is not updating, my dealer actually just called me this very minute and updated me that my maverick has shipped and they are estimating about 2-3 weeks before it shows up at the dealer
That’s great news for you! Hopefully we are all in the same boat and hopefully the railroad unions get a resolve so we aren’t looking at more delays!
Sponsored