Sponsored

Those who have taken delivery from Chapman (Horsham or Philly), do they add dealer decals? Is there anything to watch out for?

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
I bought a car and asked them to take the sticker off the back. They took it off and put a front plate holder with a plate of their dealership. I had to deal with plastic plugs until I got rid of the car. I was so mad. I learned to specify what I want.
Depending on the state, the front plate is required by law. I believe they'd also respect it if you asked them not to, but check your state law first.
Sponsored

psuarmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Depending on the state, the front plate is required by law. I believe they'd also respect it if you asked them not to, but check your state law first.
PA doesn't require front plate. I didn't ask them not to as they don't usually put on front plate holders with their dealer logo. They only did it because I asked to have the back sticker removed.

g1zstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid Barebones
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks pretty tacky šŸ˜…

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats on the new ride! I am going to ask that they not apply the decal on the tailgate. I can live with the license plate frame.

A_Turkey_Sammich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Engine
Undecided
Gotta get those internet tough guy points boasting you told them to take it off or pay you for advertising.
Seems pretty normal to me. I always ask to not have any stickers. Iā€™ve even said that a few timesā€¦donā€™t want em on unless your gunna pay me for the advertising. Nothing serious and of course Iā€™d never expect them to say ok weā€™ll give you something, nor is it anything I raise a stink about if they donā€™t keep their stuff off. Not worth the effort for something that takes a couple mins to remove as soon as I get home. I dunno.
Sponsored