This is going to be a big thing

Gogoggansgo

First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta st
I can’t emphasize enough how big of a seller this truck will be. It’s not going to be revolutionary like the lighting or like the model 3. But what this will do is give people who are fans of the old ranger, or people that just want a less expensive option something from left field. Honestly they nailed it perfectly. My only two mild complaints are something they can always address down the road
1) the front end looks okay but it’s not something you’re going to get your jimmy off too
2) i would of liked to of seen them use the 1.5 3 cylinder as the base engine and even potentially with a stick. This would of really made some people very very happy
I was told from some reps they expect 120k sales a year i think that’s really conservative. It’s a bronco sport with a bed and the attitude of the old ranger

you can’t not love it

Ford Maverick This is going to be a big thing 0C5D81CE-5308-4601-BB34-9A47A05E3822
Sponsored

FutureOwnerInTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV/Car
Engine
Undecided
Cant wait to see what aftermarket companies they work with for the Off-Road/Overland crowd as well as the Lowered/Performance crowd. This thing should be all over SEMA hopefully this year, but more than likely next year.

OP
OP
Gogoggansgo

Gogoggansgo

First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta st
Cant wait to see what aftermarket companies they work with for the Off-Road/Overland crowd as well as the Lowered/Performance crowd. This thing should be all over SEMA hopefully this year, but more than likely next year.
Well that’s the only thing that’ll hold it back is the unibody but that’s also why it’s 21k base. With a proper frame and longitudinal engine platform would of increased costs to that of the ranger. Honestly they could even drop the cost further is they dropped the crew cab and made the bed longer. Added a stick and the 1.5 3 cylinder

boy you got a 19k truck delivered

Sponsored

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I priced out a XLT Hybrid and it was cheaper/equal to my 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler 2D 6MT........

Great Job, FoMoCo!!!

OP
OP
Gogoggansgo

Gogoggansgo

First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta st
I priced out a XLT Hybrid and it was cheaper/equal to my 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler 2D 6MT........

Great Job, FoMoCo!!!
It’s actually cheaper than the ranger was in 2011

i remember a fully loaded 4.0 was 30k out the door single cab

OP
OP
Gogoggansgo

Gogoggansgo

First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta st
Honestly just imagine it with the bronco sport from end

damn that would be a good looking truck I’ll try to photoshop something but there isn’t a lot of good pics of the maverick out yet i can really work with

Ford Maverick This is going to be a big thing 41BDD38B-E3E5-4DE2-9175-02D6FFFEBB4F