Sponsored

Search results

  1. rslilly76

    Texas Wide Maverick Club

    Tagging cards are in, if you need some DM me you address and I'll send you some.
  2. rslilly76

    Maverick Club Corpus Christi

    Tagging cards are in, if you need some let me know!
  3. rslilly76

    Texas Wide Maverick Club

    Snapka's MC³ meet and greet October 3rd, 2026 @ 3:30pm 4434 Weber Rd, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
  4. rslilly76

    Maverick Club Corpus Christi

    Snapka's Meet and Greet October 3rd, 2026 @ 3:30pm 4434 Weber Rd, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
  5. rslilly76

    Maverick Club Corpus Christi

    MC³ meet and greet at Snapka's
  6. rslilly76

    Snapka's Meet and Greet

    MC³ meet and greet at Snapka's
  7. Ford CEO Jim Farley’s Right To Repair Comment

    slate will be out first and they are doing the same thing. I'm hoping it rocks the market for the right to repair
  8. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    Got the emails for the warranty on my truck and my wife's van and they actually put the tint percentages for both. That's kinda cool
  9. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    yeah and when you're short like me it makes a huge difference 🤣
  10. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    Just got the eyebrow corrected after they finished my wife's van. Only reason one looks darker is cause it was in garage and not outside, but you can see the difference in curved vs straight
  11. Who still has their Maverick purchased new?

    nice looking truck
  12. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    what ceramic brand are you getting?
  13. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    yeah front window is expensive, I couldn't spend that in it knowing the windshield will cost me $600 if I have to replace it. That would make it $800 for a Windshield
  14. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    I sent DM to you bro
  15. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    honestly depends on your location, and what all you're tinting. There are 4 dealers here I got quotes from all 4 and I know 3 personally
  16. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    yeah I've always gotten eyebrows, but I'm getting them to redo this one today. They curved it and I wanted straight. this is my friends straight in his Maverick
  17. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    doing that to wife's van Tuesday
  18. Xpel XR Plus Tint installed

    Finally got mine tinted after 16 months! 25 XL Hybrid FWD 5% eyebrow 5% back 3 windows 30% front door windows So happy to have it with tint in this Texas heat!
  19. My Hot Wheels vs Matchbox Mavericks

    that would be cool!!!
  20. When do both the Gas and Electric Motors run simultaneously?

    bro you just proved my point trying to prove me wrong lol The video I shared is on the same engine! 🙄 watch the video I shared if you want to learn something




Top