First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It seems there are quite a few forum members with hybrid Mavericks that are built, or at least in some form of the production process, but for reasons previously discussed in other threads, are on hold at the factory, thus putting us In-Limbo.

It would be nice if this thread not be used for venting/ranting, there are several ongoing threads already available for that if you find it necessary.

Logical, critical, and especially fact-filled discussions are welcome. Even speculation or best guesses on when our trucks will start shipping to their new owners. Your thoughts and ideas will hopefully benefit all of us that are currently In-Limbo.

Let's hope this In-Limo group can come to an end soon and we can all start enjoying our new Mavericks.

Edit - added poll options to respond if your "in production" section of the tracker shows a date or not, allowing you to select 3 choices in the poll.
Sponsored

Last edited:

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It seems there are quite a few forum members with hybrid Mavericks that are built, but for reasons previously discussed, are on hold at the factory.

It would be nice if this thread not be used for venting/ranting, there are several ongoing threads already available for that if you find it necessary.

Logical, critical, and especially fact-filled discussions are welcome. Even speculation or best guesses on when our trucks will start shipping to their new owners. Your thoughts and ideas will hopefully benefit all of us that are currently In-Limbo.

Let's hope this In-Limo group can come to an end soon and we can all start enjoying our new Mavericks.
No one's hybrid shows built if I understand right. Like me they pinged the 4g modem that is now active which means truck is built.

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No one's hybrid shows built if I understand right. Like me they pinged the 4g modem that is now active which means truck is built.
I believe you are correct, but thought I'd throw it out there. No extra charge ;)

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe you are correct, but thought I'd throw it out there. No extra charge ;)
I think the difference right now is between "in production (w/o production date)" and "in production (w/ date)."

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the difference right now is between "in production (w/o production date)" and "in production (w/ date)."
Good point. I added those; the edit function won't let me change the existing ones. I made it so that 3 choices can be selected.

Sponsored

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order status is only Ford received my order, no production date yet. Op should add that choice.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
If I go to the Ford pass app It now gives me an option to activate.

Bottom line all we are doing is speculating the hold up with the epa.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I go to the Ford pass app It now gives me an option to activate.

Bottom line all we are doing is speculating the hold up with the epa.
I tried to activate. Gotta be in front of the truck. Dammit. Anyone for a trip to mexico?

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order status is only Ford received my order, no production date yet. Op should add that choice.
I'm trying to get an idea of how many of us have already received the "in production" notice and the trucks are basically built but sitting at the factory waiting for the OK To Buy. There is already an excellent Hybrid Support Group thread, not wanting to add clutter to it, this group is hopefully temporary and will become a forum artifact once the OKTB is issued by Ford and our trucks are heading our way.

My truck was "built" last Friday October 8 and that date is shown in my tracker even though the tracker has not moved beyond "in production" since September 30.

Sponsored

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only way I know for sure mines been built is I contacted my dealer but he has no idea what the hold up on shipping is. It was built last month.
But he did comment on the parking lot of ships off Long Beach but I hope Ford doesn't ship it to San Diego by ship.
That would suck

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only way I know for sure mines been built is I contacted my dealer but he has no idea what the hold up on shipping is. It was built last month.
But he did comment on the parking lot of ships off Long Beach but I hope Ford doesn't ship it to San Diego by ship.
That would suck
Your window sticker should show RAIL near the bottom of the sticker.

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your window sticker should show RAIL near the bottom of the sticker.
Yup I went back and looked at the sticker and it says rail also it says an invoice date of 13 September I don't know what that means but I'm still excited to get it (if I ever get it)
Sponsored