First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but I have a chance to get a sunroof at the prior price before they raised it 200 bucks because I have a good dealer that understood the situation with me not being able to add it when I wanted to before the price hike. I’m also considering the drop in bedliner although I know there’s a zillion reasons why people on the form don’t like it. I just kind of think it looks nice and for whatever reason I feel I’m so old that’s not gonna matter to me if it stays in the truck until I sell it or keep it until I die. They no longer offer the film hood protection so that sort of sucks cause I hear the paint really crappy on these things.

and I’m probably the only person on the form who doesn’t care if I don’t get it till Christmas or the first quarter of next year I have a Toyota Highlander hybrid 2020 that gets 36 miles to the gallon and it’s a four-cylinder and it serves my needs pretty well. The mav would just be a pick up truck utility type thing I could use plus it gets good gas mileage
Sponsored

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but I have a chance to get a sunroof at the prior price before they raised it 200 bucks because I have a good dealer that understood the situation with me not being able to add it when I wanted to before the price hike. I’m also considering the drop in bedliner although I know there’s a zillion reasons why people on the form don’t like it. I just kind of think it looks nice and for whatever reason I feel I’m so old that’s not gonna matter to me if it stays in the truck until I sell it or keep it until I die. They no longer offer the film hood protection so that sort of sucks cause I hear the paint really crappy on these things.

and I’m probably the only person on the form who doesn’t care if I don’t get it till Christmas or the first quarter of next year I have a Toyota Highlander hybrid 2020 that gets 36 miles to the gallon and it’s a four-cylinder and it serves my needs pretty well. The mav would just be a pick up truck utility type thing I could use plus it gets good gas mileage
I plan on getting the drop in….whenever I get my truck. It’s too late for me to get the factory sunroof, but not sure I would get it now anyways.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I'll pay the extra 200 bucks for the sunroof cause I gotta have it and I too think the drop in bed liner is the way to go. Should be able to get hood film install at any truck place for a decent price.

I too will be patient getting my Mav as I would like to get the Jeep paid off before assuming another payment. Two vehicle payments are not my cup of tea. LOL.

Unless things change drastically, I would doubt I would ever see my '23 hybrid by Xmas. Anything is possible, things could change drastically but to be honest I am not expecting delivery times to improve much at all going forward. About this time next year sounds more viable. But....who knows, right?
Sponsored

Last edited: