First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lariat fx4 Ecoboost built on 9.26 and shipped shortly after. Had 3 delays from original 11.1 delivery now not untill 12.13 couldn't get much from dealer other than they are at a railyard 20 mins from my house and have been for a month.
Called the 800 Ford # 800-334-4375. Didn't get much from them other than confirm a stopship, but still couldn't tell me why. Interestingly be she said the end date for stopship was 12.13, not that my Mav would be delivered then.
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat fx4 Ecoboost built on 9.26 and shipped shortly after. Had 3 delays from original 11.1 delivery now not untill 12.13 couldn't get much from dealer other than they are at a railyard 20 mins from my house and have been for a month.
Called the 800 Ford # 800-334-4375. Didn't get much from them other than confirm a stopship, but still couldn't tell me why. Interestingly be she said the end date for stopship was 12.13, not that my Mav would be delivered then.
Check this video starting at 1:03 into it. Tim,long McArthur says some lariats FWD with tow packages were issued build orders about time yours was built. See if yours may be one of those that was supposed to be converted to AWD???? (Hope I got link right).

OP
OP
ArkAngelx3

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check this video starting at 1:03 into it. Tim,long McArthur says some lariats FWD with tow packages were issued build orders about time yours was built. See if yours may be one of those that was supposed to be converted to AWD???? (Hope I got link right).
Don't think this applies to me, but thanks anyways. Mine was AWD from start with no 4K tow package.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't think this applies to me, but thanks anyways. Mine was AWD from start with no 4K tow package.
What I figured. Maybe you got lucky and just got shipped in same rail car as one of the FWD ones while Ford sorted out details of which was which.

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey same, here's my post from another thread.
So I am basically in the same situation. Was in production for almost 2 weeks, finally got a built email on October 5th and shipped the 7th. Estimated delivery November 4th to 10th, then pushed back estimated delivery 17th to 23rd, still no truck. Oh also going by the tracker it arrived in the destination city on October 23rd! I have been asking the dealer what's going on, they finally got in touch with a ford rep (I think I'm not sure) but he showed me the email and apparently it has a parts hold on it. So I'm still just as confused. If it wasn't complete why did they ship it? And if it is something else why can't they lift the parts hold so it can go to the dealer where they can repair or install said parts. It makes no sense and it doesn't help that they don't even communicate this to the dealer.

Sponsored

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also received an email from ford about 30 minutes ago showing delivery moved to this week even though I was told this afternoon that it was stop ship for parts hold.

Ford Maverick Stopship confirmed. Ecoboost built 9.26 Screenshot_20211129-214138_Gmail

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those will be worth a fortune
Sponsored