Status went backwards from In Production to Confirmed

Nkm136048

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Why was it that yesterday my order said in production. But today it went back to confirmed ? Anyone have any idea ?

Ford Maverick Status went backwards from In Production to Confirmed E4CC47CC-BEFC-43DF-A242-91128765480F

Ford Maverick Status went backwards from In Production to Confirmed 19BF08FF-AFA6-44BF-8B6C-0691B97EB422
Sponsored

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XL. They found they had another set of Lux or Lariat bits'n'pieces, so the XL got put back in the box to await the next go-round. Likely.

That, or someone clicked on your order instead of the one directly above/below, and sent you the updated status mistakenly...
You will never know....
tom

OP
OP

Nkm136048

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
My production week is 9-20 though

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received a confirmed order on 6/19. Nothing further. XLT AWD Alto Blue with Luxury Package, Soft Tonneau Cover Floor Mats Full Size Spare and Rear Sliding Window. Hoping the delays don’t keep happening.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received a confirmed order on 6/19. Nothing further. XLT AWD Alto Blue with Luxury Package, Soft Tonneau Cover Floor Mats Full Size Spare and Rear Sliding Window. Hoping the delays don’t keep happening.
Not to lower the value of your post in this thread...but the OP's message was related to his already scheduled for build order, which changed from showing as in production back to confirmed - they likely already have an assigned VIN and scheduled build week (I think they said 9/20 already).

There are many other threads talking about initial orders that have not been scheduled (i.e. no VIN, no build week), which it sounds like you are talking about in your post.

If you do post in the other threads, you forgot the most important piece of information - 2.0/AWD or Hybrid drivetrain - Hybrid has largely been discussed elsewhere so I won't go into it here. Additionally, any of those accessory add-ons could easily be a delay for your order - I'd recommend removing the tonneau and floor mats as the dealer can order those for you separately, and those may (or may not...I haven't read the specifics recently) be build constraints - I think the tonneau is in particular a known constraint.

Reactions: HPR

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, my Oct 11 build week dropped back to confirmed as well. Still have a VIN though!

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same thing here.
On 2/17, I got an email saying I was scheduled. VIN # provided and a build date of 4/18.

I log on to the order tracker and it confirms it.
No window sticker though.

on 2/19, I check the tracker again and it says, 'confirmed'.

It has said confirmed ever since.

I know I have a few weeks left until it supposedly goes into production. we'll see what happens.

FWIW, Lariat Lux Hybrid.
Ford Maverick Status went backwards from In Production to Confirmed 1648590392827

Ford Maverick Status went backwards from In Production to Confirmed 1648590063234
Sponsored

Last edited: