Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Equinox 2013 VW Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The farm Bureau discount.. Says 30 days
I did Illinois farm Bureau and joined on Jan 17th 23... And after payment it back dated to the 1st of Jan . And said discount will be available on Feb 1st..
My truck came in on Feb 6th.. Had dealership get front windows tinted and a spreyed in bedliner.. And purchased and picked it up on Feb 10th.. Had the private offer and farm Bureau discount both applied for a combo of $2250 off sticker price. So if it wasn't for the farm Bureau membership back dating the the first of the month I joined... I would of only had it for 3 weeks and it wouldn't of been able to be applied...
You obviously were treated different than me if your Maverick was price protected. Ford is telling me I can't use my 2023 FB certificate because I ordered my Maverick in 2022 and it was price protected. Nowhere did it say I had to join in 2022 knowing at the time the program may not be extended for 2023. As soon as I found out the program was extended for 2023 I joined and now I can't use it!!! I have a FB membership for 2023 and purchased my Maverick in March 2023 and Ford will not approve my award!!! Sounds like Ford is telling me I would be able to purchase my Maverick in 2023 and receive the FB reward even if I was not a FB member in 2023. This make no sense, all along I was told I had to be a FB member 30 days before purchase, and I complied.
Sponsored

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea I'm a little confused on how they accept the certificates. I have two certificates I printed off when I made the order on 9/16/22 and both have already expired (one in october 2022 and one from january 2023). I still haven't been scheduled yet. So do they accept these certificates because they were made in the year I ordered?

It will let me generate a new cash reward certificate for being a college student; however, my military certificate won't generate anymore because of the time lapse.

Then again, perhaps it will be all for naught because I ordered a Hybrid XLT and may not even get scheduled.

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looking at your window sticker, I would not pass on this truck. You will never find a 4x4 truck with the way your truck is optioned out for under $33,000.
Sponsored