Has anyone ever heard of this? I stumbled across them on Amazon while working on my Maverick wish list. If you have used them, how well did they work and did they affect the visibility any?
I bought some for my Bronco about a year ago and they looked good initially but after time the tape would not hold them in place in the curved area of the mirror frame. A friend of mine had the exact same problem. They are pliable but for some reason they don't stick well to the curved areas no matter how much you clean with alcohol before applying. If you're going to get them I would go with the ones that are a full circular piece not just the ones that fit along the top Edge of the mirror frame.
No experience with anything like this - but unless you also have automatic wipers on the outside of your side windows, I have to wonder how much these "guards" will actually accomplish for visibility...