A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an XLT with lux package. When my vehicle was scheduled for production I got a VIN number so I looked it up. And everything looks correct that was around January 23rd. If I look it up now, under packages my lux package is gone. But it still shows the lux package on the window sticker. Should I be concerned and calling Ford tomorrow.

Ford Maverick Should I be concerned lux missing Screenshot_20220221-183520

Ford Maverick Should I be concerned lux missing Screenshot_20220221-184310
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Weird. But your power seat and other features listed are from the Lux Package.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
When I was tracking our truck from scheduling to production the tracker would often drop items or change them. The SIBL and DIBL were constantly being updated.
The two constants were our DORA and the Window Sticker. They never changed and when our truck arrived a little less than a month ago everything we ordered was on the truck.

The tracker sucks man it's just a fact of life.

Sponsored

OP
OP

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks everyone I'm one of those people that get nervous really easily when things change šŸ˜¬

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Thanks everyone I'm one of those people that get nervous really easily when things change šŸ˜¬
Yeah trust me I get it and I've been there. I'm that way to but my wife has this magic ability to talk me down and encourage me to be patient and have faith that everything would be fine.
Turns out she was right and after 7 months of waiting her truck arrived just as we ordered it regardless of what the tracker said.

In hindsight I'm glad I didn't call Fords customer service very often(just once actually)and didn't pester my sales guy every time something like this came up. Especially the last part. IMO it made for a more relaxed experience when we went in to sign the paperwork.

OP
OP

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah trust me I get it and I've been there. I'm that way to but my wife has this magic ability to talk me down and encourage me to be patient and have faith that everything would be fine.
Turns out she was right and after 7 months of waiting her truck arrived just as we ordered it regardless of what the tracker said.

In hindsight I'm glad I didn't call Fords customer service very often(just once actually)and didn't pester my sales guy every time something like this came up. Especially the last part. IMO it made for a more relaxed experience when we went in to sign the paperwork.
My wife has that same ability to! Except I'm at work right now LoL.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I get the paranoia and Iā€™m glad others have put your fears to rest. Customer service wouldnā€™t have helped much. If anything you may be even more stressed after a call with them. Enjoy your Maverick! Iā€™m so numb to the wait that I figure I might as well get a 23 now
Sponsored