First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Vette, '69 C10, HD Trike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if this has been posted yet. This is the truxedo sentry hard roll cover. Took about 20 minutes to install. Works great bed is nice and dry and secure now

00E4A85F-C2EA-4D3E-AEEA-64B637C8CFD1.jpeg

3C2AFCDE-90DF-4BFF-9DCA-DEEBECF0256C.jpeg
CT or just Sentry?

Did you buy online? Any discounts?

AndrewSKY117

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Honda Civic
Wow this looks really nice! I will definitely have to pick one up!

Adamwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 19 Honda Monkey, 2008 HD FXDC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just ordered the CT. Due to arrive in about two weeks hopefully!

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe the ct designation is just for the matte canvas? That is what I have, love it!!!

OP
OP
propp2531

propp2531

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX-4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe the ct designation is just for the matte canvas? That is what I have, love it!!!
I believe you are correct. This was cheaper but I like the look of both so I went with price

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would love to see how it looks rolled up.

WhoAmI2021

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6S Wagon, E250, Kia Soul
That looks great! I ordered a Sentry CT last week that is due in 2 to 3 weeks. I like the Matte canvas look. I paid 870 with a tailgate seal and the rebate appears to have ended a few days before I ordered mine.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks great! I ordered a Sentry CT last week that is due in 2 to 3 weeks. I like the Matte canvas look. I paid 870 with a tailgate seal and the rebate appears to have ended a few days before I ordered mine.
You won't regret it, the matte canvas is great! A bonus, roads have been extremely dirty here in MN this winter so far, but the matte canvas seems to repel it like crazy!

My truck is dirty, but the tonneau looks spotless. Honestly can't believe it, I was expecting the complete opposite.

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you post a pic of it rolled up? So many never post a rolled pic.

WhoAmI2021

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6S Wagon, E250, Kia Soul
You won't regret it, the matte canvas is great! A bonus, roads have been extremely dirty here in MN this winter so far, but the matte canvas seems to repel it like crazy!

My truck is dirty, but the tonneau looks spotless. Honestly can't believe it, I was expecting the complete opposite.
Thank you for that info, it is good to hear, as that was a small concern of mine. A friend also told me that I should treat it, so I will look into that when it and my truck arrive.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think i am going to stick with a Ford tonneau cover due to the warranty.

LIMITED WARRANTY
Ford warrants that new Ford branded products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of sale. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper storage or handling, misuse, vandalism, acts of God, or other causes external to the product.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from State to State.

Ford Accessories are defined as items that do not appear on the factory window sticker and are installed by a Ford Dealer. Not all Custom Accessories purchased through this website are Genuine Ford Accessories which are warranted by Ford. This website also contains Ford Licensed Accessories which are warranted by their respective manufacturers and are not warranted by Ford.

• Ford Original Accessories (FOA) will be warranted for whichever provides you the greatest benefit: 24 months/unlimited mileage or the remainder of your Bumper-to-Bumper 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Contact your local Ford dealer for details and a copy of the FOA limited warranty. Genuine Ford Accessories will be warranted for whichever provides you the greatest benefit: 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever occurs first) or the remainder of your Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Contact your local Ford or Lincoln dealer for details and a copy of the limited warranty.
  • Ford Licensed Accessories (FLA) are warranted by the accessories manufacturer's warranty. FLA are warranted by the accessory manufacturer for whichever provides you with the greatest benefit: 24 months/unlimited mileage or the remainder of your Bumper-to-Bumper 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty if bought at time of vehicle sale. Contact your local Ford dealer for details and a copy of the FLA limited warranties.
  • Most Ford Performance Parts (FPP) are sold with no warranty, unless otherwise expressly designated. Check the FPP website: www.performanceparts.ford.com or contact the Ford Performance Parts Techline at (800) FORD788 for the latest limited warranty information on specific products.
Sponsored