First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone else have this issue? My seatbelt reminder display continually shows that someone is sitting in the right-rear seat. The icon is brighter than the rest. Even when someone is sitting there with their seatbelt on, it still shows up brighter than the rest of the seats. I talked to my local dealership and they want to keep the truck for 5 weeks ( ! ) to address the issue.

Does anyone have insight into how this system work? I might be able to figure it out in less than 5 weeks.

Ford Maverick Seatbelt Reminder Error IMG_0751
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Does anyone else have this issue? My seatbelt reminder display continually shows that someone is sitting in the right-rear seat. The icon is brighter than the rest. Even when someone is sitting there with their seatbelt on, it still shows up brighter than the rest of the seats. I talked to my local dealership and they want to keep the truck for 5 weeks ( ! ) to address the issue.

Does anyone have insight into how this system work? I might be able to figure it out in less than 5 weeks.

IMG_0751.jpeg
Hi there, Mike! I can look into your Maverick's message/seatbelt concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Maverick's VIN?