First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
I used the inventory tracker posted in another thread here and found a unit ("dealer ordered") comparable to what I ordered almost 3 months ago. Submitted my info and got a couple calls back and an email from the dealership, Sawgrass Ford. Called them back only to hear that it will be at least 3-4 months to get a Maverick and only if it's pre-ordered. No chance of getting dealer stock, either, apparently. Then wtf did they even bother telling me to call back to discuss availability? Im starting to either want a Ranger or just get away from Ford altogether, what a dumpster fire.
Sponsored

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used the inventory tracker posted in another thread here and found a unit ("dealer ordered") comparable to what I ordered almost 3 months ago. Submitted my info and got a couple calls back and an email from the dealership, Sawgrass Ford. Called them back only to hear that it will be at least 3-4 months to get a Maverick and only if it's pre-ordered. No chance of getting dealer stock, either, apparently. Then wtf did they even bother telling me to call back to discuss availability? Im starting to either want a Ranger or just get away from Ford altogether, what a dumpster fire.
I understand your frustration. These type of shenanigans by some of these Ford dealerships should bother Ford!

Try and hang in there. There are some solid Ford dealerships who know their stuff and will treat you right!

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand your frustration. These type of shenanigans by some of these Ford dealerships should bother Ford!

Try and hang in there. There are some solid Ford dealerships who know their stuff and will treat you right!
Uftring Ford East Peoria IL has a Shadow Black XLT EB 4wd 4k tow pkg at msrp now. As of 1 hour ago it wasn't sold.

OP
OP
asel3121

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Uftring Ford East Peoria IL has a Shadow Black XLT EB 4wd 4k tow pkg at msrp now. As of 1 hour ago it wasn't sold.
Think they'll deliver to FL? 😂
Sponsored