Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Would be nice to be able to take it to ford nationals with it
Im trying my best to get my hands on one or 2 of them. If so, I will donate one for the raffle along with my other raffle prize. You really have to see it in person to appreciate it.
Sponsored

z28th1s

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT, '72 Maverick, '87 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im trying my best to get my hands on one or 2 of them. If so, I will donate one for the raffle along with my other raffle prize. You really have to see it in person to appreciate it.
I hope that works out!

I will be in Carlisle with the MTC group and would really like to see one in person! I already have a Cobb Accessport with the 93 octane tune so this would be a good compliment to that.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope that works out!

I will be in Carlisle with the MTC group and would really like to see one in person! I already have a Cobb Accessport with the 93 octane tune so this would be a good compliment to that.
🤞

Sponsored

mfergel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We heard anything from them about this? End of May is coming up. I did the preorder but haven't heard anything back.

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We heard anything from them about this? End of May is coming up. I did the preorder but haven't heard anything back.
Hi sorry for the delayed response. Per their website they will start be ready early July. I was at their facility last week picking up a pre production unit for my truck. They have made a few revisions to ensure it’s a perfect fit.

I was told that our orders will be the first to ship. Believe me, these are worth the wait.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Of course it's not CARB legal. Neither is K&N, so I'll have to just keep my eyes open and hope you post an update for us residents of the Republik of Kalifornia.
I know if I lived in California, I’d NEVER even consider sending it to a relative in another state “by mistake” and having them forward it to me.
This would never even cross my mind.

kkreit01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Korey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick, '17 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They say "July", so that really means "November". I have an alert on this intake also (from S&Bs website). I believe it was initially supposed to be March?

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They say "July", so that really means "November". I have an alert on this intake also (from S&Bs website). I believe it was initially supposed to be March?
Let’s hope not. It seems like they’re in the 9th inning. It’s really a beautiful item. I think it’ll be worth the wait.

Sponsored

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Many years ago Holley had a brilliant article detailing what actually constitutes "cold air" and what benefits that could be derived from even a carbureted engine by removing a restrictive air cleaner. Most modern so-called "cold air intake" systems do not match the scientific criteria required to be labeled as such, though the benefits to responsiveness and minimal hp gains were comparable to what we did as kids, flipping the air cleaner lids on our parent's car to "draw" more air and hear the secondaries open.
The notion that a CAI is drawing "cold" air is something I proved to myself as kind of a farce. I had monitored intake air temps on my F150 with a CAI and found that temperatures on a sealed box vs nearly open filter w/a dam were pretty much comparable. Temps still spiked at stops, and quickly dropped when the vehicle began moving again. Neither lowered temperatures below ambient, either.

The biggest question is, if an engine can only process a set amount of air in/out, is there a restriction in the intake system, and how much of a restriction is it? Does removing an air inlet restriction overcome any exhaust restriction which might also be present or created with improved air intake? Does the offered product remove that inlet restriction, and how much of it? Does it still offer the same quality of air filtration to assure engine longevity?
A lot of these systems aren't cheap, and I've used several of them over the years and were pleased with the results I received -- but none of were done alone, but as part of an overall package -- inlet/exhaust/tuning. But if you're looking for the qualities most of them will produce, improved responsiveness, maybe a slight hp bump, perhaps a little turbo noise, and flashy appearance, the price might be worth it to you.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most Maverick buyers are used to delay after delay. These intakes must be a match made in heaven - What's another 6-8 weeks when folks have had 500+ day waits for their trucks ? lol - The intakes do look nice.

kkreit01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Korey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick, '17 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most Maverick buyers are used to delay after delay. These intakes must be a match made in heaven - What's another 6-8 weeks when folks have had 500+ day waits for their trucks ? lol - The intakes do look nice.
True. I waited 300 days for my Maverick. What's another 300 for a good intake? :ROFLMAO:

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
True. I waited 300 days for my Maverick. What's another 300 for a good intake? :ROFLMAO:
I think the Maverick/ECO just needs that panda power unit that adapts the shifting and midrange combined with an intake for a little more right here right now umph when needed.

Captain Blackheart

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4, 1968 Ranchero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know if I lived in California, I’d NEVER even consider sending it to a relative in another state “by mistake” and having them forward it to me.
This would never even cross my mind.
You know, since Kalifornia doesn't require smog inspection until 6th year of ownership...
Sponsored