Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Maverick at local dealer back on December 15th, and received Confirmation email from Ford in 30 minutes. Does this mean my order cleared ROVP (Retail Order Verification process) or could that still be outstanding action item needed? Reason I'm asking is the notice from Ford about cutting off sales Jan 27th also shows a line item orders have to be in ROVP a couple days later by Feb 2 to make the cutoff for MY22 before the suspension of new retail orders.

Ford Maverick ROVP and Order Confirmation question 1643044530414
Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to the video just posted by Long MacArthur the email from Ford does not mean that. The ROVP is a separate process. I would check with your dealer to be sure they got approval through the ROVP process based on what Tim said.

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ask your dealer for THIS:

Ford Maverick ROVP and Order Confirmation question thumbnail_IMG_8703

OP
OP
Old Ranchero

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

thumbnail_IMG_8703.jpg
Did you get that before or after you got Ford Confirmation email? Looks like the Acronym for that would be COVP instead of ROVP?

yossirevah

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

thumbnail_IMG_8703.jpg
how long did it took to get this email after you places your order at the dealer?
My dealer shows me the COVP form (or at least he tells me it is that) and says that emails have not yet been sent. when I call ford customer support they tell me looking on the ROVP system that I'm not approved.

Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
how long did it took to get this email after you places your order at the dealer?
My dealer shows me the COVP form (or at least he tells me it is that) and says that emails have not yet been sent. when I call ford customer support they tell me looking on the ROVP system that I'm not approved.
I initially ordered on 11/03/2021, I received the e mail with rovp approval from my salesperson on 11/12/2021 . My truck has now been built and was shipped yesterday so I am almost there :)

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you get that before or after you got Ford Confirmation email? Looks like the Acronym for that would be COVP instead of ROVP?
one in the same , ordered 11/03/2021 received confirmation of order same day from Ford, then received ROVP from My salesperson 11/12/2021 ,When I received that email from my sales guy I shot it to Tim the video guy and he confirmed it is the ROVP , My truck was built on 01/21 and was shipped yesterday so my stuff must have been in order. Good luck!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ROVP = Retail Order Verification Program or Process. Not sure about the last letter.

OP
OP
Old Ranchero

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ROVP = Retail Order Verification Program or Process. Not sure about the last letter.
correct, was aware of that. However, if you look closely at the pictured document here near top middle of page it reads "Maverick- Customer Order Verification Program". This led to my thought it is likely COVP, instead of ROVP in this case.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would concur with you, however the @fordvideoguy informed us, on his livestream last night that, it was the confirmation one wants to see for the order having been entered correctly and completely.

Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are you not sure about ???? Tim the Ford video guy confirmed my letter that I posted was ROVP .And just to add it must be :) because my order that I placed on 11/3 and was confirmed by E mail as approved ROVP has shipped thanks

Your new 2022 Maverick LARIAT has shipped and is on its way!

Our current estimate for delivery to Bozard Ford is between February 23, 2022 and March 1, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.

Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your Maverick at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are you not sure about ???? Tim the Ford video guy confirmed my letter that I posted was ROVP .And just to add it must be :) because my order that I placed on 11/3 and was confirmed by E mail as approved ROVP has shipped thanks

Your new 2022 Maverick LARIAT has shipped and is on its way!

Our current estimate for delivery to Bozard Ford is between February 23, 2022 and March 1, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.

Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your Maverick at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Wether the last letter is for Process or Program.

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wether the last letter is for Process or Program.
Gee I am not a ford dealer so I dont know :) that letter came from my salespersons e mail and was also confirmed by the ford video guy as approval ROVP the minute I got it on 11/12 I shot it to TIM via PM ,he confirmed also "you are good to go" .I wanted to make sure. As they say "the proof is in the pudding" My truck has shipped .I wish everyone good luck Getting theirs !! Just sharing my experience

tkammen270

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav, 92 Legacy, 05 WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just emailed back and fourth with my dealer about the ROVP confirmation. I sent him Tim's video and a screen shot of the process. Do you think that was too much? I'm not trying to tell them how to do their job I would just like confirmation of the order that is not the Ford confirmation from when I originally ordered the truck. The sales manager got back to me saying he will email me the COVP approval after it's approved.

matt8vt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick EB Shadow Black FWD
If your truck has a scheduled build week are you in the clear?
Sponsored