Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lots of you will probably get ticked about this but the truth hurts. I know we are not all brilliant but we learn from others. Here are two suggestions:
1. Before you start a new thread, use the search feature to see if one already exists. You may find what you are looking for there.

2. When you use the term "VIN", it is just that: VIN, not "VIN number." VIN means Vehicle identification number. When you use the term "VIN number", you are actually saying: "Vehicle Identification Number number." Why do you want to say "number twice?

OK, I am picky and many of you will not like this post but as a retired proofreader, I have to say something before I go crazy.
Yeah, some think I am already crazy; I don't care. Go ahead and begin your attacks. Also, I know there is probably an error in the post, so don't waste your time pointing that out.
Sponsored

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you're going to complain about forum etiquette, you should really pay attention to where you're placing threads. Glass houses and all.

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Lots of you will probably get ticked about this but the truth hurts. I know we are not all brilliant but we learn from others. Here are two suggestions:
1. Before you start a new thread, use the search feature to see if one already exists. You may find what you are looking for there.

2. When you use the term "VIN", it is just that: VIN, not "VIN number." VIN means Vehicle identification number. When you use the term "VIN number", you are actually saying: "Vehicle Identification Number number." Why do you want to say "number twice?

OK, I am picky and many of you will not like this post but as a retired proofreader, I have to say something before I go crazy.
Yeah, some think I am already crazy; I don't care. Go ahead and begin your attacks. Also, I know there is probably an error in the post, so don't waste your time pointing that out.
Ford Maverick Repeating subjects and words b69bbf0a-9b05-4c61-9cff-4e61da450b6d_text
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.