Stealth Raccoon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I usually crack my rear windows to eep my cab a little more bearable in the summer heat - but this weekend the rear passenger window just kept going down and never came back up. Even after turning off car and using the driver or the door switch itself, it wont move. Clicks like it wants to actuate something, but not a budge. Figure I'll poke around at it but otherwise I have an appointment with the dealer to look at it since it is under warranty. Anyone else have window issues? (if manual windows were available I would not be having such a problem! :D)
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I usually crack my rear windows to eep my cab a little more bearable in the summer heat - but this weekend the rear passenger window just kept going down and never came back up. Even after turning off car and using the driver or the door switch itself, it wont move. Clicks like it wants to actuate something, but not a budge. Figure I'll poke around at it but otherwise I have an appointment with the dealer to look at it since it is under warranty. Anyone else have window issues? (if manual windows were available I would not be having such a problem! :D)
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

jmchap83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here, I have an appointment to have it looked at.
Sponsored