JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's a sample look at rear legroom in the Maverick for taller folks.

This fella is 6'4" tall.

Ford Maverick Rear legroom in Maverick for big & tall people / passengers - 6'4" tested Ford Maverick pickup rear legroom 6'4%22 1

Ford Maverick Rear legroom in Maverick for big & tall people / passengers - 6'4" tested Ford Maverick pickup rear legroom 6'4%22 2

Ford Maverick Rear legroom in Maverick for big & tall people / passengers - 6'4" tested Area 51 Ford Maverick XLT 1
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks! Great to see this put simply. Question-did you sit in the front seats first as well, or were they just left wherever they were at?

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How was the seating position? Very vertical? Which is the hybrid and which the 2.0T? 2.0T has an extra inch they say!

Dreams

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Thanks a bunch for posting this.

Sponsored

Impulse12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
Great photos! thank you for the height photos! Now I just wanna this man standing next to a mid 2000s ranger lol

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Next to a ranger FX4 and a Maverick

PXL_20210717_183837638.MP.jpg

PXL_20210716_171308869.MP.jpg
This makes me happy! I have an FX4 Ranger - I am 5'10, and top of my head aligns with the top of the back passenger door line for reference! That door line to the top of your head looks to be about 8 inches, and aligns with your mouth in the ranger photo. That means I should be able to peek over the Maverick at 5'10 - that is a significant difference from the fx4 ranger - that is as lower or lower than many SUVs!

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's a sample look at rear legroom in the Maverick for taller folks.

This fella is 6'4" tall.

Ford Maverick pickup rear legroom 6'4%22 1.jpg'4%22 1.jpg

Ford Maverick pickup rear legroom 6'4%22 2.jpg'4%22 2.jpg

Area 51 Ford Maverick XLT 1.jpg
Looks like you were sitting in the rear of a Lariat. Your pic looks like the seats are gray. Some other photos I've seen they look blue. Let me know what you think. Hoping the answer is GRAY.

Art_Vandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat, Subaru WRX
Looks like you were sitting in the rear of a Lariat. Your pic looks like the seats are gray. Some other photos I've seen they look blue. Let me know what you think. Hoping the answer is GRAY.
Itā€™s clearly an XLT. This is the lariat rear seat

Ford Maverick Rear legroom in Maverick for big & tall people / passengers - 6'4" tested 13876FA8-8E66-4EB3-A4B4-AEAB7D3D507D

Sponsored

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Itā€™s clearly an XLT. This is the lariat rear seat

13876FA8-8E66-4EB3-A4B4-AEAB7D3D507D.jpeg
Wow, this is the first time a picture has told me I should consider cancelling my orderā€¦

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Wow, this is the first time a picture has told me I should consider cancelling my orderā€¦
I understand. I can't put into words my thoughts on that color combo. Ford used black accents with the Roast in the Bronco, and it looks really nice. But blue accents.........really Ford.

This video shows the Maverick in red with the brown, and blue interior. And to top all that off it has grey panels in the doors. Wow...... SMH Could this just be a pre production truck, and not what is going into the production trucks for customers?

Last edited:

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand. I can't put into words my thoughts on that color combo. Ford used black accents with the Roast in the Bronco, and it looks really nice. But blue accents.........really Ford.

It reminds me of what I wore to my wedding. Navy suit with brown shoes. Maybe the camera flash just makes it look worse? Just donā€™t understand why they didnā€™t do Black and Tan.

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

This video shows the Maverick in red with the brown, and blue interior. And to top all that off it has grey panels in the doors. Wow...... SMH Could this just be a pre production truck, and not what is going into the production trucks for customer

I believe what we see is what we'll get....BLUE. Ford totally deceived me when I priced and built my order. No where is the color blue shown on the 2, and only 2, interior pics. I can't see buying this Powder Blue interior truck. I guess I just threw away my $500 deposit. Even worse I already sold my F150.
Sponsored