First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No doubt. Karen went Defcon/1 - To add to this we are all much more likely to encounter a semi/trailer of dsyfunction than a runway loco - But I get it. Rail industry is hell now for employee way of life -
Not a Karen & didn’t go defcon 1, I just have a life and don’t sit on my computer all day! You really don’t know the hell railroad workers go thru! How would you like to have one day off a month( if your lucky) having no sick days off or no vacation time??? The railroad industry is so far behind on the way it’s employees are treated! Obviously you don’t know anyone who works this kind of hell and it shows!
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not a Karen & didn’t go defcon 1, I just have a life and don’t sit on my computer all day! You really don’t know the hell railroad workers go thru! How would you like to have one day off a month( if your lucky) having no sick days off or no vacation time??? The railroad industry is so far behind on the way it’s employees are treated! Obviously you don’t know anyone who works this kind of hell and it shows!
I think you need your anxiety meds- Jesus

PapaRico

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's a "Johnny Cash truck"? A custom Peterbilt? 😁

Seriously though, I was following some random Johnny Cash stuff a few nights ago, and saw this.

"I didn’t do it, my truck did, and it’s dead, so you can’t question it."

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016...d-49-refuges-53-endangered-condors/?firefox=1

"In June 1965, his camper caught fire during a fishing trip with his nephew Damon Fielder in Los Padres National Forest in California, triggering a forest fire that burnt several hundred acres and nearly killed Cash. Cash claimed that the fire was caused by sparks from a defective exhaust system on his camper, but Fielder thinks that Cash started a fire to stay warm and in his drugged condition failed to notice the fire getting out of control.

When the judge asked Cash why he did it, Cash said, “I didn’t do it, my truck did, and it’s dead, so you can’t question it.” The fire destroyed 508 acres (206 ha), burning the foliage off three mountains and driving off forty-nine of the refuge’s 53 endangered condors.

Cash was unrepentant and claimed, “I don’t care about your damn yellow buzzards.” The federal government sued him and was awarded $125,172 ($939,914 in 2016 dollars). Cash eventually settled the case and paid $82,001.He said he was the only person ever sued by the government for starting a forest fire."
Johnny Cash Truck is a reference to his "One Piece At A Time" song from the 70's.

PapaRico

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If the railroad ain't working for you, McDonalds is always hiring.

Fcnrwy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Johnny Cash Truck is a reference to his "One Piece At A Time" song from the 70's.
I thought that song was about a.... cobbled together CAR?

Sponsored

DaveMave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Toyota p/u, Santa Cruz SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Fcnrwy