Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Do I want these or the a/t3w
Either is great
at3w is a bit more aggressive and a little more off road tough but both are snow rated. The trails were made for unibody AWD vehicles and mine are really great on hard roads but still have plenty of bite. I only go off road on farm roads and the majority of my driving is on normal roads so I opted for the trails. Both have excellent winter performance ratings.
You canā€™t go wrong with either in my opinion.
Sponsored

JB_XLT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT - Cactus Grey
They put Continentals on my XLT.

RevBo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Lariat AWD has been on the rack since last week at the dealership. They called me today with more bad news that it would be Thursday before itā€™s done at the soonest. They did put me in a loanerā€¦

When I went to get the loaner my salesman and I talked about the tires. I had mentioned I didnā€™t know the Falkenā€™s were an option. They offered to switch them for me if I wantedā€¦ just wanted your thoughts.

Thanks
The Falken's are without question the better looking tire on the Maverick. More of an aggressive truck look tire in every way. You may want to consider getting the 1" Leveling Kit put on as well. It will raise the front up 1" so it is even with the back. Either way, the Falken's will look much better in my opinion. Enjoy your new Maverick! What a way to start the New Year!

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP

Velo_Blue_Mav_in_NC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally home in my driveway after getting the recall checked out.. has the Scorpions on it, the other choice would have been Michelins. The new bolts came a day early! Hope the rest of you waiting on this recall get yours soon!

Ford Maverick Question about the stock Falken tires.. F54CE72C-1BED-485F-A36A-AC0BA82A637E

Ford Maverick Question about the stock Falken tires.. BE79589B-1898-44BA-ACDA-E716ED4CE000
Sponsored