Purchasing a Maverick with Costco Auto Program

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
For those of us that are unable or unwilling to make it to one of these wonderful dealers offering 3% under invoice, Costco members have access to their Auto Program that you may want to look into.

Currently the Maverick is not loaded into their system, but once you get the VIN, they will be able to plug it into their system to create an authorization number to get discounts with the dealer. Costco can look it up to see if your dealer participates in the program. At the participating dealers, they have trained/authorized sales people that can process the discount. Even if you have already ordered with one of the dealer's non-trained sales people, you can just ask for one of the authorized at the sale time.

On average (so I am told) you will save $1000 on the purchase price and you have additional savings on addendum items. After you can save 50% on accessories for up to $200 savings for Executive members. I am sure there are other benefits I am missing, but that is the gist of it.

If you have a Costco Membership, you can call them at (800) 755-2519 to find out more or to find out if your dealer participates. Unfortunately you are not informed of the savings until purchase, but you can call them to verify you are getting the agreed price with the dealer. Good luck, and I hope to hear some great results.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jukebox Nero

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to give this a shameless bump because I am seeing a lot of people ordering and agreeing to over MSRP pricing for the Maverick.

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a good reminder. I'll look into this once I'm closer to delivery.

OP
OP
Jukebox Nero

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Up an down

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 F-150, '20 Fusion
I have an executive membership..I checked the Costco USA website last week and again a few minutes ago.. The Maverick choice is not available ..so far..My local dealer in Rockford , Il will take orders for the MSRP..no add on charges...They ask for a $500 deposit..which is refundable until the actual build is about to start at the factory..whenever that may be ..they don't know any more than we do....

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
I have an executive membership..I checked the Costco USA website last week and again a few minutes ago.. The Maverick choice is not available ..so far..My local dealer in Rockford , Il will take orders for the MSRP..no add on charges...They ask for a $500 deposit..which is refundable until the actual build is about to start at the factory..whenever that may be ..they don't know any more than we do....
My deposit is fully refundable. If it shows up and I don’t like it, I get my deposit back.

OP
OP
Jukebox Nero

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good news! The Maverick is now listed on the Costco Auto website for those of you who are interested.

Ford Maverick Purchasing a Maverick with Costco Auto Program Screenshot_20210714-160921

j1truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EGolf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went through the costco form and got this :

The vehicle you selected does not currently feature prearranged pricing.

However, we are currently working with our local dealer to secure pricing for the 2022 Ford Maverick XL. Prearranging low pricing for you is our top priority, and while it could be available soon, we cannot estimate exactly when.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jukebox Nero

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went through the costco form and got this :

The vehicle you selected does not currently feature prearranged pricing.

However, we are currently working with our local dealer to secure pricing for the 2022 Ford Maverick XL. Prearranging low pricing for you is our top priority, and while it could be available soon, we cannot estimate exactly when.
Glad to hear they are working on it. When I called them back on June 9th, they said I could just call them with the VIN for them to put the pricing together. Hopefully they populate it or figure it out before delivery. We still have time, but at least it is listed for now.

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me it says there are no dealers near me that meet their pricing criteria for the selected manufacturer.

j1truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EGolf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad to hear they are working on it. When I called them back on June 9th, they said I could just call them with the VIN for them to put the pricing together. Hopefully they populate it or figure it out before delivery. We still have time, but at least it is listed for now.
Just wondering how can they have the VIN number with all the preorder going on?
I've just talked to a Costco auto program customer service and they've basically refer me to the a local dealer without a pre-arrange costco pricing.

OP
OP
Jukebox Nero

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just wondering how can they have the VIN number with all the preorder going on?
I've just talked to a Costco auto program customer service and they've basically refer me to the a local dealer without a pre-arrange costco pricing.
They don't have access to the VIN before they are generated, but once they are, they can get the specific information on the build. Not sure how long it will take for them to access the build and generate pricing. I am just relaying what the first guy I talked to told me. I wish I had taken his name down so I could ask for him again.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the info!!
Sponsored