Production question

Ali.I

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid lariat lux confirmed 9/22/21
I’ve been “in production” with a window sticker for a few weeks now. Have been able to see the modules for about a week. Went on the chat for an update and all she could tell me is the approx date for completion is Sept 10-16. Any idea what the hold up could be? A delay in production (parts) or shipping? (Shipping method on the sticker changed from convoy to rail).
Sponsored

maggie06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crv 2022 oxford white maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Airbag recall, chips, shipping delays? Pick one, or all.

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve been “in production” with a window sticker for a few weeks now. Have been able to see the modules for about a week. Went on the chat for an update and all she could tell me is the approx date for completion is Sept 10-16. Any idea what the hold up could be? A delay in production (parts) or shipping? (Shipping method on the sticker changed from convoy to rail).
If you reach out to the ford chat folks, you can ask them what your secondary status is, as well as if the vehicle has any holds on it.

OP
OP
Ali.I

Ali.I

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid lariat lux confirmed 9/22/21
If you reach out to the ford chat folks, you can ask them what your secondary status is, as well as if the vehicle has any holds on it.
Thanks for the helpful answer! I don’t know why I assume the chat gives me all the info they have.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My SWAG is that it is related to the airbag recall, which would need to be resolved prior to delivery. That would line up with the "completion date".
Sponsored