First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How many of us have had dealers reach out to us to help expedite or orders? As an example, if a sray in bed liner will delay your schedule, did you get a call or an email from from you dealer?
Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
How many of us have had dealers reach out to us to help expedite or orders? As an example, if a sray in bed liner will delay your schedule, did you get a call or an email from from you dealer?
Sure, @Dealerinsider has been very transparent as to what consignments are holding things up at any given moment

OP
OP
Charles

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sure, @Dealerinsider has been very transparent as to what consignments are holding things up at any given moment
My question my not be clear. I'm referring to someone from the dealership where your order was been placed contacting you.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My question my not be clear. I'm referring to someone from the dealership where your order was been placed contacting you.
And my answer remains the same I get emails from him.

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer has still told that no Mavericks have been scheduled for production...

I'm thinking he meant through them... I hope.

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I moved on from one dealer to another..... my two trucks in my signature but found out the second dealer is an pig headed ass, so I’m back communicating with the first neither one have called me but the first one is a little more patient...with my questions. When he finally answers.
I guess we arent high priority since we are already sold.....or they think lol

OP
OP
Charles

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I moved on from one dealer to another..... my two trucks in my signature but found out the second dealer is an pig headed ass, so I’m back communicating with the first neither one have called me but the first one is a little more patient...with my questions. When he finally answers.
I guess we arent high priority since we are already sold.....or they think lol
I feel your pain.

OP
OP
Charles

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And my answer remains the same I get emails from him.
got it now, dealerinsider is your dealer. why not just say that? thx for your reply?

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On june 28th when I ordered mine, they asked if I wanted to take off the bed liner and mud flaps because it would delay the build.

OP
OP
Charles

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On june 28th when I ordered mine, they asked if I wanted to take off the bed liner and mud flaps because it would delay the build.
not mine, you have a proactive dealerđź‘Ť

Sponsored

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Mine has emailed and texted me updates quite often . Though I already know due to this forum a

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
got it now, dealerinsider is your dealer. why not just say that? thx for your reply?
Well you did ask if our dealers were contacting us, so I assumed you would understand I was answering your question as asked, though I understand the confusion.

@Dealerinsider is my dealer and I could not be happier with the level of communication I have gotten directly from he and his team at every juncture. That’s one of the reasons I take the attitude of it’s just a waiting game now. I firmly believe that if something were to go pear shaped with my order he (Or his team) would let me personally know and what to do to fix it. If it is something that affects everyone, then he posts it. But if it is my order, like something last week, I get an email from him directly.

OP
OP
Charles

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well you did ask if our dealers were contacting us, so I assumed you would understand I was answering your question as asked, though I understand the confusion.

@Dealerinsider is my dealer and I could not be happier with the level of communication I have gotten directly from he and his team at every juncture. That’s one of the reasons I take the attitude of it’s just a waiting game now. I firmly believe that if something were to go pear shaped with my order he (Or his team) would let me personally know and what to do to fix it. If it is something that affects everyone, then he posts it. But if it is my order, like something last week, I get an email from him directly.
looks like you're in good hands! Wish i knew what dealership but I realize somethings have to be held close to the vest.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I switched delivery dealership, I asked about anything causing delay. Steve @chapman told me that spray in bedliners may affect build schedule. May.
Have not decided if it is worth it to change, and do a local bed spray. Wifey sez not in any rush, so just let it simmer as it will. Steve & Tom have been very responsive and I have no complaint. They have not emailed me about anything of note. I feel so left out....
tom
Sponsored